Gus' AM ESB Build

Started to with forearms but fear of cutting made that come to a screaching halt after a few hours of staring at them so I moved over to the bucket. 

Started just being held with tape.

2014-08-01184014_zps51ea2294.jpg

Then Glued(e6000) the back parts and let dry overnight (going to be using zap a gap and kicker for remaining parts) 

2014-08-01194339_zpsb5cbe520.jpg

Then I got screw happy

2014-08-02114812_zpse6cc64f5.jpg

Then we got some paint thrown on there (buy good brushes, not cheap testor ones, makes life easier)

2014-08-03224347_zps35840faa.jpg

and now some more, just need to install new lens from Trooperbay that just came in, reinforce the mic tips with a bigger washer in the back and install the screen in the frown. Also have to install foam liner and Echo's fan system..

2014-08-06174139_zpsba1d3f98.jpg

Nice helmet! Ive always been partial to the ESB TKs! Only decided to go with ANH so I can convert to HWT. How did those ears treat ya btw? Im on my second helmet build, but got scared off from the ears of the first one lol

If ya have them, lets see pictures of that beloved left ear, including the bottom of the ear. Many of us building this helmet are having most of our issues there :)