FX helmet

There is still tons of people who use FX buckets, at least one in every garrison. But not as much as before. I still hope for a day were we don't use FX and its nothing but accurate TKs.

And spittoons. :) I keed...

Ā 

Oh, you mean on your head? Yeah, it does seem there are still a few floating around, usually they are the oldest members. They haven't been for sale in quite some time, so it's not like new members start with them.

On 8/14/2014 at 12:18 AM, F1guy said:

What do the FX helmets look like compared to the better helmets?

Crap.

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

They make great lamps.

Ā 

-Eric

Ā 

My friend says, they're like the dinosaurs, only they are doing themselves in much faster than they ever did.

They'll make great pets.

Ā 

;)

Does anyone sell FX buckets?

Ā 

I see them used from time to time. There are a lot still out in the wild. I've seen people selling recast FX on eBay as well. I understand that is was the standard for the legion for years, but there are definitely more accurate and affordable alternatives at this point. They still remain very sentimental to people though.

Ā 

My first kit was a FX kit, but I donated the FX lid to a garrison mate for a charity fundraiser (it brought in $200) and never even used it for my approval into the legion.