DaygoErm

Newbie from SoCAL, San Diego, Ca.

Hi everyone!  been reading losts of threads and trying to choose the correct armor and so forth.  You guys do a great job helpin each other out.  I look forward to gettin a lot of advice from you all... thanks in advance.

BTW - I already found my garrison in San Diego, and have contacted them via FB too.

Edited by DaygoErm

Hey Ermer, welcome to the FISD.... Sounds like you're well on your way. Best of luck!

Hello and welcome aboard

Greetings Ermer, and welcome to the FISD!!!

You are definitely off to a great start, with an apparently solid understanding of what you're going to have to do to put on some TK armor.

Good luck, and don't hesitate to ask questions! ;)

Welcome to FISD (and to SCG), Ermer!

SCG may take a few days (or months) to get your request online but you should be able to post an intro asap.

Thanks everybody! I followed threads and made my first deposit for AM armor.  Will have within 6-8 Weeks.  Excited!  The threads and countless hours of information overload helped so much to make a decision.  I'll do my best to show my work, and get input from you all.  I'll also meet up with my SD garrison for building day and pick their brains too.  once again, AWESOME SUPPORT team here.  :smiley-sw013:  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

G'day Ermer, you have some exciting times ahead, ask lots of questions as everything you need for your journey is at hand.