7995 - Legacy femtrooper

Looks good - could probably close the gap on the left one (right in the photo) by trimming the return edge on the cup, but looks pretty good.

Congrats on the new house!

• 3 months later...

Long time no progress... That have changed a bit now.

The build is more or less done. Need to give the TD a final layer of paint, build the shoes and do some cleanup.

Initial fitting of the belt(before the boxes and some random boots my wife had lying around(just to see how it looked with white boots)

P1010006_zps4f594657.jpg

Belt boxes attached
P10100012_zpsa563975a.jpg

Since a Comic style backplate is required, I opted to build one of my own, based on reference from the comic book. Would have ordered one from Kev, but with the rediculous taxes and import fees here in Denmark, it seemed too expensive (it would be around 45$ total, plus shipping, because of taxes and fees!!)
P1010003_zpse6d85043.jpg

The comic style TD. Needs some touch up paint job. Otherwise just needs to be attached
P10100062_zps8afcb5b3.jpg

And I found some shoes, with a sole I liked. Had some leftover vinyl, from my TB, so I'm trying for my own shoe build :)

P10100013_zps06189f41.jpg

• Like 1

Long time no progress... That have changed a bit now.

The build is more or less done. Need to give the TD a final layer of paint, build the shoes and do some cleanup.

Initial fitting of the belt(before the boxes and some random boots my wife had lying around(just to see how it looked with white boots)

Belt boxes attached

Since a Comic style backplate is required, I opted to build one of my own, based on reference from the comic book. Would have ordered one from Kev, but with the rediculous taxes and import fees here in Denmark, it seemed too expensive (it would be around 45$ total, plus shipping, because of taxes and fees!!)

The comic style TD. Needs some touch up paint job. Otherwise just needs to be attached

And I found some shoes, with a sole I liked. Had some leftover vinyl, from my TB, so I'm trying for my own shoe build :)

Arnie, if you want, I have an extra backplate from KW left over from our garrison run I'd sell to you for shipping costs.

P10100012_zpsa563975a.jpg

This guy's a maniac... He butchered his wife's arms and legs to finish the build!!  :laugh1:

Seriously, it's looking good.

I hope your Comic-style Backplate will do the job though, it looks nice but i noticed you haven't used the same pattern that KW used. What's the consensus about the backplate, does it have to be one specific way or just comic-style?

Thanks Dday, I will definetly think about it :)

Horseman, Yes I chose another pattern than Kev. I looked through the comic and the clearest picture of the backplate I could find, was the one, from where Joker Squad assaults up some stairs, and its cleary Jes' Backplate, so I went with that.

This is the reference I was talking about.
Since Legion required a comic style (ie. inconsistent) backplate, I thought I might as well go with a simple one I liked, that had a clear reference photo ;)

Battle_of_Borosk_%28Legacy_era%29.JPG

Boots are comming along. The ankle was a bit low and there would be a tiny gab between the back of the shins and the boots, when walking around, So I'm going to fix that :)

P10100042_zpsa61bc766.jpg

P10100032_zpsf50d47c8.jpg

P10100022_zps9c730fe6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

And setback... Me and paint are NOT good friends...

Had to paint the back plate, TD and due to stupidity, the belt. Well I screwed up the paint, by giving the second layer too soon, so have spent a lot of time getting the paint off... This is not the first time I have done this and I really should have learned my lesson by now...but I guess I'm a slow learner :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Doing a tour on "Tatoiine" at the moment, so no progress until i get back.

Have ordered a pair of boots from Gio though... Thats progress, right? :)

• Like 3

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats on approval. It looks great!!!

Kevin W.

Thank you all. And thank you Kevin, it means a lot hearing from you :)

Edited by Arnie_DK

She loves her new armor!! The only downside, is that the left shin, keeps riding on top of the shoe. Goin to fix it with some elastic and velcro ;)

• Like 1