rightdetail_zps96de802e.jpg

Left side detail:

leftdetail_zpsdf892667.jpg

Ab details:

abbottonsmeasurement_zps735f64e7.jpg

abbottons_zps679fe72a.jpg

Action shot:

IMG_7293_zpsd93acc26.jpg

Prop Action shot:   (Thanks gmrhodes for footing PM advise)

10416911_10202202320316358_1463059029_n_

Cod and But plate attachment:

codattachment_zps8e92d491.jpg

Interior strapping:

armorstraps_zps575a93f0.jpg

Helmet:

Front:

Helmetfront_zps3a2cea3f.jpg

Sides:

Helmetrightside_zpsa88e861d.jpg

Helmetleftside_zpsa4fecaf7.jpg

Back:

Helmetback_zpsc9766fbc.jpg

Hovi tip detail:

hovitips_zps3734fee4.jpg

Lens color w/ backlight:

IMG_7320_zps688fc56b.jpg

Blaster details:

Back:

reare11_zps91752149.jpg

Left side:

e11left_zpsc3968dc5.jpg

Right side:

e11right_zps4ff6f5f2.jpg

Neck Seal:

neckseal_zpsd18e9851.jpg

Thermal Detonator:

TD3_zps03ff5311.jpg

TD6_zpsf3bee346.jpg

TD2_zps7593c91b.jpg

Holster attachment:

belt1_zps18deb8fe.jpg

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for your consideration.

Edited by TKheehaw

Your Submission looks great, Trooper! I do see some minor fixes you could look into.

The shoulder-bells look as though there is quite a bit of too much gap from the chest.

The forearms could be pulled up a little more to the biceps.

And a picture showing the back of your Thermal Detonator.

But before you Make ANY Changes, let the DO look first.

Once again you have a great Build Here! Good Luck! :)

Edited by A Master Builder

Your Submission looks great, Trooper! I do see some minor fixes you could look into.

The shoulder-bells look as though there is quite a bit of too much gap from the chest.

The forearms could be pulled up a little more to the biceps.

And a picture showing the back of your Thermal Detonator.

But before you Make ANY Changes, let the DO look first.

Once again you have a great Build Here! Good Luck! :)

I agree on the shoulder bell placement. Thinking seriously about adding a 2nd and maybe 3rd stabilizing elastic strap to hold them in better.

Added two more TD pics.

Thanks!

Looking good, trooper! I have to ask about your cover strips/seams though. I know there is variance allowed in the back for larger troopers, but the fronts should be butt-jointed with the cover strip attached and the seam should be the same width of the strip, not wider. It appears that the seams on your biceps, forearms, and thighs are wider than that cover strip. Is there a reason?

Looking good, trooper! I have to ask about your cover strips/seams though. I know there is variance allowed in the back for larger troopers, but the fronts should be butt-jointed with the cover strip attached and the seam should be the same width of the strip, not wider. It appears that the seams on your biceps, forearms, and thighs are wider than that cover strip. Is there a reason?

Are you defining seam as the raised flat portion that the cover strip is glued to?  If yes, then yeap. Tried to even the back and front seams out the best I could. But all do have the "butt-joined" attachment method.

Sorry for the clarification need, its still early and I haven't had coffee. :smiley-sw013:

It's about time you put that awesome kit up for EIB!! Looks good man, and looks even better in person. I love that ATA!! I see what Jonathan is asking about, I actually had to redo my biceps after a member here pointed it out to me. On the front seams, the edges of the cover strips should meet evenly with the top of the ridges. The rear seams can overhang the cover strips some if needed for fitting. I had mine evened out on both sides as well, and I was told it's better to have the front seams correct and do what i needed to the rear to make them fit. Not sure if this will affect EIB or not, and definitely don't change anything until Steve says so. Good luck man, you got this easy!!!

Jonathan, Frank,

Thanks for the heads up on the overlap thing. I just had never noticed it and went back and looked at my screen captures and sure enough, none of the ANH TK's have an overlap like that.

I missed it during the initial build.  Luckily, I have an extra set of thighs and biceps in case I need to tear something apart. 

Will check the proper documents to see how I need to approach this.

Edited by TKheehaw

http://www.whitearmor.net/fisd/Tutorial-arms

In this tutorial it does state a 7-8mm ridge on each half and a 15mm coverstrip.  In EIB requirements it doesn't require the butt-joint method, but Centerion does.

I'll let the powers that be decide this one, but for Centerion it looks like I may be taking them apart.

Hey Dave! Great looking build sir! I do agree with the comments about the joints/cover strips. Your biceps look huge on you and it looks like there is some room in your forearms as well. I am concerned about how much joint ridge is showing on your thighs, but as Steve said, hold off doing anything drastic until he puts in his final review. The gap on your ab/kidney on the right side isn't too drastic but it does gradually open into a "V" shape as it moves upward. Tightening your belt a bit may fix that.

The smaller button panel on your ab plate may need to be trimmed down a little bit. There should be some staging area showing like on your larger button panel.

And your TD clips are overlapping the control panel a little bit. The clips should be even with the bottom of the control panel. And for super accuracy dab some black paint or some black marker on your TD screw heads. Other than that everything looks super. Your hand painting on your helmet is FANTASTIC! Well done! Good luck with your application and your future endeavors! I wish you the best! :jc_doublethumbup:

TD Clip placement

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/gallery/image/3241-gallery-12157-59-19594/

Button staging

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/gallery/image/920-ab-plate-05jpg/

Thighs with minimal or no joint ridge showing

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/gallery/image/857-anhupperrightthighwithboxdetailjpg/

Edited by Zixx

Hey David. Thank you for your EIB application! There have been some great observations by your fellow troopers here. Just remember that we are all on the same team striving to help you look better. Let's take a look at your application and your armor!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

Very thorough application. Well done! All required submission photos have been posted and your armor meets the requirements for EIB. With that, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to EIB!!!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

This is the section where suggestions are made that won't affect your application, but are geared towards improvements to your overall armor look.      Let's get this out of the way first regarding the cover strips and molded ridges. There was mention earlier about "overlap" and I was killing myself to see where you overlapped your seams. Turns out the "overlap" was referring to the molded cover strip ridge showing outside the edges of the cover strip itself. Let's all remember about the molded ridges that the cover strips sit on. Armors like ATA and AP have extra molded ridges that were not present on the original armors. Original armors had no molded ridges on the underside of the forearms, NONE on the biceps, and none on the backs of the thighs or the shins. I have been poking at makers to remove these ridges but MTK seems to be the only one that has begun this slow upgrade. 

Anyway, with all armor builds, comfort is something we HAVE to take into consideration. We are required to spend hours (sometimes) in these suits. We should be able to function. If that means leaving a MM or two to make it comfortable, that is fine with me. I looked carefully at the fit of the parts in comparison to your body type. If the parts were large and out of proportion to your body, I would say that they would need some re-adjustment. However, the parts all seem to fit you very well which tells me the parts were sized properly. If that meant leaving a couple Millimeters of ridge on either side of the cover strip,...fine. I will get on my soapbox here and say loudly that I disagree with the statement that no matter how wide the molded ridges are, they should be topped by cover strips that are the same width. No. + or - 15MM for the arms, + or - 20mm for the leg fronts, + or - 25mm for the leg backs. As long as they are in proportion and consistent looking.

There was also mention of the gap between your shoulder bells and chest. I believe this is just caused by broad shoulders. ATA's shoulder bells are not the biggest things to begin with.  The armors are not one size fits all. We can't fit to the armor...it has to be made to fit us. If you are a beefier trooper, measures need to sometimes be taken. Ok..I am done with that. NEXT!!!!

Nice work on the paint details!  It was mentioned that the 4 button plate might be a little too big. Would I like to see it a tad smaller? Sure. Unless you can successfully pull it off and trim it, the risk might be bigger than the reward here. Since it is pretty much the exact size of the stage, I'll let it go. 

I will discuss your thermal detonator in the "Centurion Suggestions" but I did want to comment on the good idea with applying soft velcro to the backside of the clips to protect your armor. Nice! 

Centurion Suggestions:

The small details you have built into your armor right out of the box suggest you are thinking Centurion. I hope so! There are a couple things that need to be changed or clarified before you can go forward with that. 

First off, you will need latex/flexible handguards. 

I appreciate your pic of your thermal detonator showing the gap between the end cap and the clip. However, this is an outdated requirement falling in favor to having the clips close to the end caps with little or no gap like this:gallery_12157_51_33329.jpgAnother thing I would like to see addressed is the overlap you have of your clips over the control panel. Here is a pic of your detonator I flipped upside down and marked in yellow what can come off. post-12041-0-76780700-1407088691_thumb.jpg   If you remove the clips to trim, you might be able to slide them over a bit as well. 

If you do venture in for Centurion, I would like you to post a pic of the inner portion of your thigh pack on the lower right thigh. The pack should be connected to the thigh at the upper corners both inside and outside. It almost looks like you have your connected in the center on the inside of yours. 

Overall, you have some great looking armor and should be proud! Nice build!

Any questions fell free to contact me and congratulations again!!!!

Gazmosis, thank you for the time you take for all of the EIB submissions. And definitely thank you for the suggestions on fitting. Those will be done before a Centerion submission. The hand guards are already here from the queen of hand guards. Just have not glued them to an extra set of gloves. Thighs and TD should be easy also.

I didn't know about the ridge variations between the many armor vendors. Stands to reason there would be.

Now excuse me while I do a happy dance!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk