EIB with FX Armor

This is a good start, but check the current eib standards. Best upgrade would be to change the chest and back to RT mod.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/12478-howto-easily-make-your-fx-armor-eib-acceptable/

Edited by pandatrooper

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I'm gonna ask...  What is / who is the maker of F/X armor ?

Thank You,

Daniel

I was sculpted by a guy called GF. Later on it was recast and sold by the guys who make AM. And these days, only crappy copies are made by random people on ebay. So don't go looking for one, it's not worth even the effort considering how much better all other armour is.

• 2 weeks later...

I was sculpted by a guy called GF. Later on it was recast and sold by the guys who make AM. And these days, only crappy copies are made by random people on ebay. So don't go looking for one, it's not worth even the effort considering how much better all other armour is.

Thanks for your response.  I honestly DO appreciate it.  I have been reading these forums for a good long while and can honestly say I am 100% FOR SURE not gonna buy stuff off of ebay.

Daniel

Well, more accurately there were a few recasters, the person behind AM/FX was the most successful one.

Thank You for your response, Recasters is a term I am now only kinda familiar with. I'm thinking (uh Oh look out) that it means that they got something from someone else, made a mold of it and re-cast it as their own, or something along those lines.   And recasting is not good because it takes money out of the pocket of the original artist ?   I'm not sure but am thinking that's what meant...   

As far as all the makers, and I DO MEAN ALL THE MAKERS, how many of there are there total, other than Rubies (grin) is there something pinned or a URL that has them all so I'll know who to go to and who NOT to go to, like Ebay, and Rubies, and what are all the names behind them mean or is it just the company who made them...  Like TK, RT, F/X, NE, AP, and so on...

Thank You Again,

Daniel

Thank You for your response, Recasters is a term I am now only kinda familiar with. I'm thinking (uh Oh look out) that it means that they got something from someone else, made a mold of it and re-cast it as their own, or something along those lines.   And recasting is not good because it takes money out of the pocket of the original artist ?   I'm not sure but am thinking that's what meant...   

As far as all the makers, and I DO MEAN ALL THE MAKERS, how many of there are there total, other than Rubies (grin) is there something pinned or a URL that has them all so I'll know who to go to and who NOT to go to, like Ebay, and Rubies, and what are all the names behind them mean or is it just the company who made them...  Like TK, RT, F/X, NE, AP, and so on...

Thank You Again,

Daniel

There are two threads made for just that, if you take a look at the pinned threads in the "getting started" section you'll find them.

There are two threads made for just that, if you take a look at the pinned threads in the "getting started" section you'll find them.

Gotcha, And Thank You again...

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/9510-common-acronyms/

I did look for NE like in the link below but could not find it.  It's REALLY LATE for me but I want to keep reading to get things right so I don;t mess up.  

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/24699-ne-ahn-stunt-first-build/?hl=+vaderdave

Daniel

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/24699-ne-ahn-stunt-first-build/?hl=+vaderdave

I did look for NE like in the link below but could not find it.  It's REALLY LATE for me but I want to keep reading to get things right so I don;t mess up.  

NE is discontinued because it was an unapproved recast that we didn't allow to be sold on here, so the makers of it went back to making AM (adding some improvements to it along the way).

NE is discontinued because it was an unapproved recast that we didn't allow to be sold on here, so the makers of it went back to making AM (adding some improvements to it along the way).

Thank You, That does help.

Daniel