Donations needed for website hosting fees 2014

Darth Aloha

PP Sent. Transaction ID: 3J975268PW759115M

Totally honored to be a part of the FISD, and happy to be able to help and support it!

Edited by Dark CMF

I'm locking the thread before anyone else donates. I think we reached our goal but I won't know until I get home tonight. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most impressive people. I've barely had time to read the thread, as it appeared last night and I was sleeping, and yet we are probably set for another year. Good job! :duim:

• Like 1

Holy cats!

In less than 24 hours we raised more money than we needed. I'm issuing at least two refunds to people who gave too much.

Thank you FISD. You folks are the best.

-Eric

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I know, it does take time to get back in gear after coming home...as I know you remember ;-)

Nah... we had our own connection from the CP hehe. I often "volunteered for long shifts" ;)

• 1 month later...

Nah... we had our own connection from the CP hehe. I often "volunteered for long shifts" ;)

LoL... I got myself assigned as the night shift OIC. After everything calmed down, there was always plenty of "down" time! :)