My First Build

Dougal

• 3 weeks later...

Evilboy one piece scope rail. Thanks guys! I'll take better shots when I finish touching it up. Still need to make the t tracks flat black and a couple other small things to touch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Dougal

• 8 months later...

Wooohoo! The time is near and I need to finish preparing for my big brown box! I placed an order for some Magcraft N40 .375" x .125" magnets. They are sold in a 30 count for $19 after shipping, compared to KJMagnetics N42 of the same dimensions being sold for $30 for a 20 count after shipping. Will these be sufficient? Just trying to save $$ where I can...

Yep. The Magcraft N40 magnets I purchased say they have a pulling force of 4 lbs. where the KJMagnetics N42 have a 5.43lbs. of pulling force. Not that all that info tells me that they will pull enough or work for this application. So thank you for chiming in.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

So I haven't posted on here for a while because my blaster was basically finished. I had never finished the sight fully because I just never got around to it and I still haven't topped it off with a PlayfulWolCub power cylinder. That will come!! I did finally get around to working on my sight though!! It isn't finished yet. I just have to do some glueing and touching up a bit with some paint but very excited with the outcome so far! First though a huge shout out to Derrek Day and his company Phoenix Props!! Without you my friend, my blaster would never be completely finished!!

Thank you very much sir!!

Shameless plug incoming -- If you are looking for an e-11 to build go to Derrek I wish he was making them when I made mine. Because if the rest of his blaster parts look as clean and detailed as the two I received then WOW!!!

cuYx9MP.jpg

AT7hiHn.jpg