TK29119 requesting ESB Stunt EIB Status[TM][400]

Requesting EIB Status on my first armor.

Stats:

Armor Maker = TM

Helmet Maker = TM

Blaster Type = RS Props Resin recast

Height = 177cm

Boots Maker = TKboots

Canvas belt = TM accurate

Holster Maker = TM

Full Body

V1067345_zps490ffe96.jpgV1067348_zps28be5a85.jpgV1067346_zpse672ecc4.jpgV1067347_zpscd287f3b.jpg

Armor Details

V1067361_zpsb859d3d6.jpgIMG_1508_zps43d97276.jpgIMG_1509_zpsc25c1a13.jpgFoto3_zps39c98f5e.jpgV1067349_zpsd3a8a993.jpgV1067360_zps5310c1d5.jpg

Helmet Details

Foto21_zps13178a64.jpgFoto11_zpse39eaf4c.jpgV1067370_zps60afc8ba.jpgV1067363_zps7ae029b9.jpgV1067365_zpsfaac1e5b.jpgV1067364_zpse52fb10d.jpgV1067368_zpsac884db7.jpg

Blaster

V1067372_zps26392a70.jpgV1067371_zpsace0e8ed.jpg

Acessory Details

V1067393_zpsed273751.jpg

V1067373_zpse6ebbf44.jpgV1067358_zps20223ce8.jpg

I am very looking forward to your coments!!

Alex

Sry for the lack of variety but we all have been dependent on Patrick's camera at patricks mension :-) Though we assembled all that stuff for months together he has of course the biggest skill in crafting TK armor and so he deserves the biggest portion of thanks and astonishment. 

Edited by AlexandraBaszak

All pics were of course made in the west wing of my mansion, where the photo studio is but also such delightful places like the trophy room, where I like to display the stuffed heads of animals I've eaten entirely.

I especially prefere the story of the Elephant stuffed with dumplings! A really remarkable meal!

Edited by ChrisODW

I especially prefere the story of the Elephant stuffed with dumplings! A really remarkable meal!

Story of the Elephant stuffed with dumplings? Alrighty then....haha

Good luck!

Edited by Slangen

Hey Alexandra! Great looking build! I love your action shot. Very classic! ;)  I only have a few recommendations, minor things that won't affect EIB in any way but to help your overall look. Your forearms look a tad big to me, we'll see what Steve says. It looks like your right thigh slid up under your butt plate and made it pop out. Just something I noticed. If you can I would try to fix the wrinkles in the decals on the traps on the back of your helmet. And for super accuracy change your thermal detonator screws out for slotted screws and dab them with some black paint or a black marker. You could also change your "S" trim so the gap is under the vocoder so it doesn't show from the back. Overall a fantastic looking build. Good luck with your application and your future endeavors! I wish you the best! :jc_doublethumbup:

Hey Alex!

I am just going to get your application in regards to your armor review out of the way. I know you are going to post the missing pics later (close up left/right side details).

Another awesome set of TM ESB armor is gracing our presence. It was built so well and fits you so well I bet it is as wonderful to wear as it looks. Let's look at it closer!

CRL and EIB Requirements:

There are two missing pics from the required photo checklist; left/right side details. Other than those missing pics, your armor contains all elements and meets all requirements for EIB. Please ost those so your application will be complete and I can pass you through!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

This is the section where myself and your fellow troopers look over your armor to make suggestions to improve the overall look and fit of your armor. None of these suggestions will affect your applications.

First off.....JEEZ I love that neck seal!!!!

Ok.......the first thing that I would strongly consider doing is to adjust the decals on your helmet. You have such nice looking armor, but the helmet is what everyone looks at the most.. The decals can be applied flat and clean. This small adjustment will make a big impact on the overall look of your armor. While we are on your helmet, I would moisten a paint brush with thinner and take down the thickness of the outline of your rank bar area of your ears to be more consistent with the outlines of your decals. Although replacing the neck trim is your choice, the gap where the two ends meet may lead to it falling off often when removing your helmet. When applying your neck trim, it should be first pressed on to all surfaces of the opening and compressed to the center opposite from the spot where the two ends meet. A mark is placed at the location where you want the seam. Each end of the trim should be slightly longer than this mark so that you are forced to compress the neck trim further to get the halves to meet. This creates an outward pressure that will keep the neck trim in place without adhesive. But again, this is your choice to do only if you are having issues.

Jason had made a suggestion regarding yout thermal detonator screws. If you wanted to replace them with black, slotted screws for more accuracy, go for it.

Lastly, I wanted to address the amount of fray you have in your belt at your holster location. This is a characteristic of the material used and is accurate. Although great for the short shooting schedule of the film, for our purposes, a belt that continues to fray like that can become structurally compromised if it frays past the stitches. I suggest to trim the long frays and mix up diluted all purpose glue or fabric glue and paint it onto the belt edges. This will greatly reduce the amount of fraying. ANH belts don't see as much as do ESB armors because of the holster looping over the belt, but it's a good idea to do this for whatever armor you have. 

Centurion Suggestions:

I can safely hope that with your details present that we can expect a Centurion application. I hope so! 

I don't have too much to say that would stop you. I would like you to make one change on the frown of your helmet. I'd like to see the frown taper to more of a point on the ends and not end so bluntly. gallery_12157_21_18966.jpgBesides that, as you post your pics according to the checklist, make sure you have a picture of your cod split rivet and male snaps on your butt plate from the outside. These should not be painted and I cannot see that from your EIB pics. 

Get those pics posted so I can put this through!!!

Alexandra has sent the requested photos. I edited them into the original application post. Everything is complete. Your armor is awesome. Thank you for doing a great job!  With that, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to EIB. I would also like to congratulate you on being the 400th trooper to earn an EIB badge!  We feel this is special and would like to share a few things with you so keep your eyes open, Alex!!

Congratulations again!!!

Congratulations on making our 400th Expert Infantry!

I have a a gift for you in the form of a free FISD shirt from our spread shirt store!

So please read the following thread, and select a shirt or hoodie that you would like, and PM me where to ship it!
http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/27166-fisd-shirts/

Congratulations again! :)