Troop report from Vegas

I think we've been doing it all wrong guys. These two guys seem to have it sorted.

CRL's will need to be updated to include joggers, white blasters, (I could go on) and how could we be so wrong putting hand guards on the hands, They obviously go on your elbows!

My mate is holidaying in Vegas at the moment and thought he would share this pic with me.

7f59cf38-5276-4294-9cf8-5a4bfa39923c_zpse2485dbf.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

too funny!

I love the elbows!  they must think they are clones!

My wife just got back from Vegas and had a horrendous Darth Vader she snapped a pic of to rile me up since she knows the pains I take with my costumes.   

I'll be going there in about a month with my friend who sold me my armor. We are talking about taking pictures with "Star Wars" guys just for our own entertainment.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

A few years back, my wife and I were in Vegas and I saw a guy wearing a TIE pilot costume.  It was wrong on sooooo many levels, but I thought I would talk with the guy a bit, but when I mentioned the 501st and that I was a member, he suddenly had to leave. Not really sure what spooked him.  Maybe he thought I would rat him out. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...