Stormtrooper Boots spotted on set of Episode 7?

bluehickey

Really? That's great! What sources are there that demonstrate this?

Kevin Smith commented on seeing Stormtroopers when he was on-set:

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2014/07/kevin-smith-talks-star-wars-vii-confirms-stormtroopers.html

What I find great is that if we wore those boots now, we couldn't pass muster for Centurion. In about a year from now when we've all seen full pics, we'll be clamouring to source out a good vendor in order to bedeck the feet of our next-gen TKs. Exciting times!

Maybe we can finally get screen accurate symmetrical helmets.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

You have already. We call them clone troopers. :P

Those look more like biker scout boots to me but hey, I doubt TK Boots is supplying their wardrobe department.............. er.............

I've made a pair of TB boots for my biker scout and those don't look anything like them. Plus TB's don't need to wear spandex leggings, they wear a loose jump suit.

I've made a pair of TB boots for my biker scout and those don't look anything like them. Plus TB's don't need to wear spandex leggings, they wear a loose jump suit.

I know I just think they look higher ankled and more rounded toe ... they also have some elvis boot looking thing in front... I'm guessing some kind of future TK like everyone else......... wish they'd stop teasing the animals! :)

What I find great is that if we wore those boots now, we couldn't pass muster for Centurion. In about a year from now when we've all seen full pics, we'll be clamouring to source out a good vendor in order to bedeck the feet of our next-gen TKs. Exciting times!

LOL - true that :)