any short troopers out there?

TKedt

so I know that the cut out is 5'5. However, anything below 6 feet tall is "short for a stormtrooper" how short troopers deal with the  line " are u a little short for a stormtrooper"  I am 5'7 and watching family guy blue harvest game me insight of what to respond. But I dont think will be a good line. I just say "move along"... any experiences with this??

I would suggest just getting used to hearing it.  I'm 5' 11" in my armor and I hear it at most events that I'm at.  Get used to "these aren't the droids you're looking for" as well.

Most people know these lines and it is a way to interact with you.  It gets old, but oh well.

Thinking about it, I suppose you could tell them that they don't look like Princess Leia or even Ben Kenobi and see how they react. ;)

I am 5'2''.

I always respond with "I am Luke Skywalker, and I am here to save you Princess" as I point to them.

Once they realize I am a girl, they start laughing and apologize.

As far as those comments go on pictures... I always say that whoever is pictures with me is abnormally tall and I am of average height.... Yeah, that Jawa, shes actually 6ft, so of course we look the same size ;-)

Most people know these lines and it is a way to interact with you.  It gets old, but oh well.

I agree. It's the only line people seem to remember and it's their way to interact with us. If they are doing it to be annoying (which happens), I just ignore them or simply say, no. I'm 5'6" so I understand completely how annoying it is. But like Brian said, even tall troopers have to hear it so it isn't anything personal (usually).

Yeah i'm 5'7" and i get the short troopers comments but its not often that happens because my armor does not look too long or big for me!

A fellow member has made a collection box, each time someone mentions the short for a trooper line he shows them the collection box and tells them they have to pay for just saying that ;)