ANH Stunt ATA - First Build

I got my big brown box in 2011, built my bucket and hit a wall. 3 years later, after 2 months of labor, my suit is approaching completion (neck seal, holster, blaster are arriving very soon).  Because it's my first time and I built it solo, I was hoping for some constructive criticism on fit and finish. I built it with eventual EIB in mind, so any advice regarding that would also be appreciated.

*the underarmor logo will be removed.

HGZNODk.jpg?1

4o6Sikj.jpg?1

uj0cd3R.jpg?1

mglXNnY.jpg?1

lAbYwvd.jpg?1

I Think the belt is a little bit to high

The belt is fine where it is. It's sitting high on pretty much all the original suits.

gallery_12157_11_6596.jpg

gallery_12157_11_245528.jpg

Thanks for the help. The right forearm is much wider, than the left, enough that I was going to add some padding to it. Is this abnormal? I thought it was just part of the asymmetrical nature of the suit.

Thanks for the help. The right forearm is much wider, than the left, enough that I was going to add some padding to it. Is this abnormal? I thought it was just part of the asymmetrical nature of the suit.

That's one of the quirks with ATA as it has arms coming from two different sources.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Our leader beat me to the point about your belt being proper. You will, however, need to trim back the cover strips on the back of your thighs. They should end at and not exceed the molded ridge at the bottom of the thighs.

I can't see because there aren't any close ups, but the tube stripes look to be the Trooperbay hand painted Dave M decals. If they are, you applied them backwards. These tube stripes are evenly spaced and positioned right up until the lower most stripes. The are supposed to angle slightly away from the frown. Yours angle towards the frown. Since they are decals, it's an easy reposition fix. I think it was Jason that brought it up, but I grew about scaling back on the ab button paint. You should shoot for 10-11 mm in diameter.

Great looking armor!,!!!!!