TK-20421 Requesting ESB EIB Status [TM][394]

Ok, here is what I've got. 

imagejpg1_zps9ce0eebb.jpg

The Hurricane Arthur did some substantial damage on our sand bar, and I run a roofing company, so we have been quite busy. Sorry for the delay. 

Thank You For Your Time. :jc_doublethumbup:

Hey Jason! Sorry for the delay but it's back to business and back to marveling at armor builds like yours! Let's look at your armor!!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photo submissions have been posted. This armor suits you perfectly. A very clean build. You armor meets all requirements for EIB. With that, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to EIB!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Like I stated before, there really isn't much that could be done to improve on this armor. The one point that Mathias has brought up about the double stitch pattern in the handplates requiring a stitch location on the front or knuckle portion of the handplate was repaired. Doesn't get much better than this!

Centurion Suggestions:

In regards to suggestions to meet Centurion standards, I have nothing to state. All I ask is for you to review all the required Centurion photos and to retake any photos showing the original incorrect handplate stitch pattern. Your Centurion application should depict your Centurion armor.

It was a pleasure to review this. Continue making your Garrison proud! Congratulations again!!!

Congrats! Seems like Centurion is in the bag with some new photos. It just stinks you have to suit up again to take them! (Sarcasm)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk