HDPBlues Out of Action for a bit

Daetrin

Looks like Tony will be out of action for a bit, so if you don't get a response from him that's why. I'll try to get an update on when he'll be back online and will add that response to this thread.

I hope everything is ok with Tony.

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah same here. I sent him a message and was wondering whey he hadn't got back to me. He is usually really good about getting back to people if you message him.

Here is an update from Mrs. Sagun:

He was injured on duty trying to arrest some man with a warrant. He told me that his partner didn't help and the man started to run away. Tony is like Rambo and he ran after him and he caught him but at the end he hurt his back. We believe its a herniated disc and its affecting the sciatic nerve in his spine so he has numbness in both his legs. He also hurt his left wrist and has pain in both his hands.

Ā 

Please tell everybody to let him rest and ask them don't email him right now please. He's so worried about [any orders] but I told him if they want it they will wait. He's resting at home now. I brought him home from the hospital on Monday. I'll try to set up the home computer for him this weekend so he can contact you.

Ā 

Please respect the Sagun's family wishes and refrain from asking about anything other than offering up best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Ā 

Tony is an upstanding and active member of our community. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers while he recovers from his injuries.

I think thats a great idea Mike maybe we could arrange a detatchment whip round if that is what everyone thinks would be a good idea.

Ā 

I hope Tony gets well soon and recovers quickly, all the best from fbj :salute:

I would be happy to volunteer getting everything packed up and sent out from my place in one nice box. Or we could do it individually as well I guess. Getting letters and nice things from his friends would be cool and make him feel better for sure :)

You guys are welcome to send anything you want forwarded to Tony to me

Ā 

just PM me for my address.

Ā 

Suggestions: DVD's, get well cards, anything star wars related, keep it small and light. Patches, shirts, stickers, letters, stuff you would want if you couldnt get up and move around easily. Pictures, cross word puzzles, or my personal favorite.....comic books.

Ā 

This situation really sucks. I hope Tony is going to be OK.

Ā 

lets set a deadline for the end of March. So you need to move on this quickly if you want me to send it over with the other stuff. I will pay shipping on my end to Tony.

This is terrible news... Tony is a top-guy and I haven't heard of ANYONE who has had bad dealings with him.

Ā 

I hope he has a speedy recovery, and all the well-wishes here help keep his morale up :)

Ā 

I hope they 'throw the book' at the suspect for resisting arrest / assault... and that Tony's partner gets a repremand for not helping-out :angry:

Ā 

So get well soon Tony, and concentrate on getting better (I speak from experience when I say that an injured back can be very difficult to deal with, if not treated properly and promptly)

Ā 

Cheers,

John