Tights For A Tall Trooper (6'5")

I am a few weeks away from a AM kit arriving.  I still haven't ordered my tights and the only TK in my local garrison that is close to my height is on maneuvers the rest of summer. 

I need some advice with a vendor that can supply some tights that will fit right, or at least a setup that will work.  I have a lot of my height in my legs and have stocky wide shoulders.  Generally I wear 34-36 inseam pants and 36/37 length shirt.  I have no experience with tights but I know every company is a little different so I wanted to check here first. 

Thanks for your help. 

I'm 6'5" with similar sleeve and inseam and I wear the eastbay compression stuff (I think its still available?) It is too short on me but you can't tell. The shins cover my ankles and my gloves/forearms cover my bare wrists. As long as its close fitting the length shouldn't matter. You'll just look like a pee wee herman stage hand and/or mime when you're out of your armor. 

-Eric

Eastbay has that ugly stitching now that will be too hard to cover up. Ya really want something with black stitching

Eastbay has that ugly stitching now that will be too hard to cover up. Ya really want something with black stitching

Lame.

-Eric

The shirts are still the same old black stitching, but the pants went to version two with the alternate color stitching...

So maybe look at some of the other guys who make this type of compression/sports underwear. It's very common these days and places like WalMart and KMart, and sporting goods stores are going to have something. You can go with the expensive underarmor, but jeeze, it's expensive.

Yup! Thats why i recommended Academy's BCG brand. Its about $16 per shirt and per tights which is a pretty decent price, they run pretty true to size as well. For example, i wear an XL shirt and L shorts, and the XL top and L bottoms fit perfectly. If theres not a store near you, academy.com is the place to go. I would love to have under armour but I didin't like the pricing. Just find something black, compression, no logos, and with matching black stitching. I would advise against mixing and matching the tops and bottoms as there could be slight variations in color and material.

Hope this helps

On a side note, trooperbay now offers a top and bottom to the undersuit, they run about $25 per piece, so $50 for the set.

Lame.

-Eric

Yeah it is :/ i was going to buy from eastbay as they usually run killer deals. They had BOGO free for their name brand products a couple of weeks ago, but i saw the stitching in the pants and almost cried...we dont want fashionable stitching dang it! Vader would force choke us :(