IMG_0094_zps5a6353ec.jpg

IMG_0093_zps8afb3a4a.jpg

IMG_0096_zps7070d17d.jpg

IMG_0090_zps5fc142d7.jpg

IMG_0107_zps09b783a8.jpg

IMG_0112_zpsc7117ef0.jpg

IMG_0012_zpsbfa38551.jpg

IMG_9949_zps9b5a93a5.jpg

Hey Carey! Great looking build brother! A few things I notice that will help your overall look and help you get ready for Centurion. Keep in mind these may or may not be issues so don't make any changes until instructed to do so by the DL. Your shoulder bells are sticking out a bit. Some return edge trimming might be in order to get them to lay more flush with your biceps. Also, hard to tell with the sun wash out if there is cover strips on the backs of your calves. It might be from walking and posing without adjusting but your left thigh is slightly overlapping your sniper plate. Your blue ab buttons are the wrong color blue. they should be French blue, a lighter blue than what you currently have on them. Your drop boxes are sucked up under your belt edge. You could drop them a bit so they are even with the bottom of the belt edge(or a pencil widths gap is ok too) Your holster placement is a little too far back and a little too high. I'll attach a photo from the archives that shows proper placement. Your brow trim looks really low to me but that just might be a matter of personal taste. Also I would paint your thermal detonator screws black for accuracy sake.Also hard to tell from the photos if you have the elastic bands on the shoulder bridges. And one last thing, your thigh ammo pack looks a little long, meaning the curved edge should not pass the ridge corner on the calf. I'll post a photo of that as well. Good luck with your application! I wish you the best! :jc_doublethumbup:

Edited by Zixx

Looks like your bells have enough trimmed out, how tight is the elastic around the bicep, I tend to make them so it's just starting to pull with the bell off the bicep, so it stretches over the bicep when in place. if you don't want to remove the elastic, you could fold it over, maybe an inch and glue it down again, this was done on Simon's original suit also, on set adjustment maybe. 

Rob. 

I am in no way hijacking the thread but I do want to thank Rob for chiming in on some of these builds!! A pleasure to see you lurking, Sir!!! 

ok because i almost thought you were... i'd like to thank Rob too :salute:

Captain-Phillips.jpg

Hey Cary:

Your application is mission a few pictures. Could you please post full body side shots with your arms raised, and a close up shot of your holster attachment. Thank you!

Holster attachment -

IMG_9955_zps98c7aeea.jpgIMG_9959_zps80bc6150.jpg
for some reason this is the best i have for a full body side shot with arm raised at the moment. are there any specific details you would like to see? i took a ton of close ups.

IMG_0034_zps17aa2675.jpg

No specific details....it is in the list of required photos: full body front/back, full body arms raised left and right , close up side details with arms raised left and right

Hey there Cary! Yet another fine set of RS to come to the surface!! A very nice looking build so let's look at it!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

A right side full body shot is missing but other photos show enough detail to to continue forward. Your armor meets all requirements for your second EIB . Although a new number can't be issued, your EIB count will be updated in your profile.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

This is the section where suggestions are made only to improve the overall look of your armor but that will not affect your applications.

You don't get pinched by your left forearm?? TROOP ON!   Your drop boxes are getting sucked up under your waist belt. I don;t know if this was your positioning at the time of the pic, or your elastic might need to be adjusted. I marked what i see is being drawn under your belt:post-12041-0-43704900-1405092701_thumb.jpg

The next thing I want to cover is your holster placement. This has given me unrest because it's not just a simple repair. Your placement is a bit high and a bit far back. You can see the placements in this screen shot:post-12041-0-37215100-1405093333_thumb.jpg.  You may leave this because the only way to really repair this is to purchase a whole new belt. But it is to be noted the proper placement should be just behind the waist belt and on the lower third of the canvas belt.post-12041-0-13129500-1405093803_thumb.jpg Lastly, you might want to grab a black marker and dab the screw on your Thermal Detonator like Jason suggested. It just ads to the accuracy thing ;)

Centurion Suggestions:

I would hope to see a Centurion application at some point seeing as you seem to be collecting armor nowadays! Your build is clean, your fit is nice, your paint details are on point. The only thing I feel needs to be repaired is the cap rivet placement on the thigh pack on your right thigh; specifically on the inside. The thigh pack needs to be mounted with the rivet in the far upper corner, not in the center as you have it. I marked in white where this needs to be:post-12041-0-79050600-1405094016_thumb.jpg When re-positioning this, make sure the corner aligns with the lower molded ridge like on the outside of your thigh. 

Nice work on this armor and congrats!!!