Accessory Details

Neck Seal

19-NeckSeal_zpsf76f00ee.jpg

Thermal Detonator - Back

20-TD-Back_zps5fd6ec42.jpg

Holster Attachment

21-HolsterAttachment_zps5fbc58c2.jpg

Notes

This have been an application long in the making. Only minor modifications have been made since it was built. 

With 15+ troops in the armour it's not as shiny anymore and I feel I'm tested enough to apply for EIB. 

Thank you for your consideration and tips on further improvements.

Thanks guys! :)

I just realised the headline should probably read: TK-74210 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [RS]

and not what is says now (TK-74210 Requesting [ANH] EIB Status [RS]).... but, alas, I cannot change the headline of my post. 

Well. This post should make it clear that it's an ANH Stunt unless that wasn't abundantly clear before. ;)

Edited by LeMaxim

Cheers Evan! :) 

I should have done this a long time ago, but for whatever reason I wanted to make sure I hade trooped properly in it first. So. Here we are. Battle scared and naturally weathered. :)

Hey Maxim! Fantastic looking build brother! A few things I notice that will help your overall look and get you ready for Centurion........These are just observations and may or not be an issue so don't make any changes until instructed to do so by the DL. I would, if you can, try to drop your thighs a little bit. If you look from the back your thighs are very close to your butt plate and there's a lot of gap at the knee. Dropping your thighs will help even out your look. Also I would color over the logo on your under armor pants with a black sharpie so it doesn't show. On the right side of your helmet the front most tube stripe has snuck into the teeth area. I would pull it out as you have enough total stripes to be able to remove it. Also your ear bumps, on the right you painted the rear most bump, on the left you painted the second bump in from the back. They need to be painted the same on both sides, either rear most or second ones in. Everything else looks great! Good luck! :jc_doublethumbup:

Also your ear bumps, on the right you painted the rear most bump, on the left you painted the second bump in from the back. They need to be painted the same on both sides, either rear most or second ones in. Everything else looks great! Good luck! :jc_doublethumbup:

No, he doesn't need to change that. I don't mean to sound threatening, but if you are going to point anything out, especially as specific as this, you need to make absolutely sure that you are on the right. Way too many errors happen because people keep repeating other peoples mistakes based on hearsay.

gallery_12157_15_4670.jpg

He also doesn't need to lower his thighs. They are supposed to sit high. You would not want to look like the guy in the middle,middle row, but more like the 2nd from the right on the front row.

gallery_14191_17_44694.jpg

The real "problem" with the thighs is that they are not tight enough, so the curve that is at the top back of the thigh is not a smooth curve but kind of flats out at the cover strip before it starts going downwards again. Slimmer thighs will get rid of that and at the same time remove the material that covers part of the butt plate.

No disrespect Mathias but this quote from Steve from another EIB thread confirms that the ear bumps need to be painted the same on both sides of the helmet.

"As long as you have it the same on both sides of your helmet and they are not on the front bumps, I am fine with the way they are."

No they don't need to be. The very same helmet I posted the picture from has one on the 1st and one on the 2nd painted. There is no requirement on where the bump should be painted.

http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_anh_stunt

Thanks for the comments and suggestions guys. 

Not sure about this though.

Also I would color over the logo on your under armor pants with a black sharpie so it doesn't show.

I have a one piece under suit. All black. What would you be referring to here?

As for the other comments. Are these suggestions for this EIB application or for future Centurion?

Cheers! :)

Oh. Right. That must be it. It's interesting how different details pop. I hardly noticed it since I know it's the drop box elastics. :)

Hey Maxim!!!! Armor like this is what improves the overall look of the Legion!! So well done it is inspiring! I LOVE the "trooped in" or "served in" look to your armor. Really gives it character and authenticity. 

CRL and EIB Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. Perfect application post! Your armor meets all standards for EIB. This was an easy one!!! With that, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to EIB!!!!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

This section is where your armor is looked at and suggestions are made to further improve the look and comfort of your armor. Nothing here affects your applications.

The only suggestion I have is to perhaps add a touch of weathering to your blaster. It would just give it a little depth and realism. If that is not your thing, then perhaps adding a little silver in the trigger group area like you see here:post-12041-0-63006800-1404231766_thumb.jpg

I do want to bring up a couple of observations. I don;t see any issues with your thigh height or excessive gapping between parts. There are no issues with your tube stripes either. In regards to the rank bars on your ears, there are no standards requiring the stripes to be on the rearmost or the second bump. The rank bars, (to the best of my knowledge) were not seen in ANH forward of that. I have suggested consistency. I have believed that if our pretend PEW PEW PEW world was real. the rank bars on the sides of the helmets would indeed indicate your rank as a trooper. You should be able to tell what rank you are from whatever side of you I am standing. But again, I am just suggesting consistency here and there is no stated requirement. We are allowed to keep this fun. Outstanding paintwork on all aspects of your armor! I like also the way you kept the waist belt rivet covers to the outside edge of the belt!!

Centurion Suggestions:

I hope to see a Centurion application from you. This would be a no brainer. The only thing that needs to be done is to cover the logo (if it is indeed a logo) on your under suit above your right thigh. If it is a logo and you have covered it, please present this correction in your Centurion thread.

You requested suggestions for tips on further improvements.......I just can't find any.  Well done, trooper and congratulations again!!!

Thank you Steve and everyone who have chimed in with suggestions and well wishes!  :D

This was a well needed bit of good news on this otherwise drab tuesday. Now I'll have a sense of accomplishment today too. 

I'm beating myself up a bit for not putting my application up earlier as only minor mods have been made since the construction but, then again, now I feel I've earned my EIB with both blood (construction) and sweat (trooping).

Thank you all and I look forward to continued service to the Empire and the Detachment.  :salute: