Debating whether to add cylinder wires or not

Snaps

I've been debating whether to add wires to the cylinders on my E11 and leaning towards doing it to give it better detailing look. Can anyone tell me if they've done it and what they used?

Ive done it! Just grabbed some scrap wire out of a AC Unit from the inside. Got a pipe to roll it on so it will twirl. I had made sure it had some coil in it so when it was rolled on the tube, it stayed in that position. :) Thats how I did mine. In the movies, some had it and some didn't have the wires.

HMtm5MA.jpg

Keep in mind the wires (if you choose to use them) should not be overwhelming in size. Do not use stuff like coiled shaver cord or old phone handset cord. Thin wire wrapped around a pencil 4 or 5 times is all you need.

So the wires are really a personal preference? Won't affect my going for EIB? Thanks for the tip the wires shouldn't be overwhelming....I really don't want them to be.

So the wires are really a personal preference? Won't affect my going for EIB? Thanks for the tip the wires shouldn't be overwhelming....I really don't want them to be.

No it shouldn't affect EIB. I don't have any on my main blaster.

So sue me. ;)

No it shouldn't affect EIB. I don't have any on my main blaster.

So sue me. ;)

Cool! Thanks...

Edited by Slangen

Negative on the attachment points. The wires did come from the front of the counter, but if you look at shots of the screen used power cylinders, there are screws on the back side.post-12041-0-56544700-1404483056_thumb.jpg

Although this is not a screen used blaster, these are as close to the actual cylinders as you'll get. I just tucked my wires between the fuses between the two cylinderspost-12041-0-03274100-1404483158_thumb.jpg