fans and batteries.

Mike, can you access the sales area yet? I believe you need to have five posts before that area is available to you.

At any rate, the Echo fans are great, here's where they can be found: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/24372-fs-helmet-fan-system-echos/

• 5 months later...

I know this is kinda an older post, but I was curious as if you still have the wiring diagram from Echo, are you allowed to post it / email it or something along those lines.

Thank You,

Dan

Yes, I sent a PM to Echo and he sent me a wire diagramed, batteries are connected in series.

• 3 weeks later...

here is how I have my fan kits,, I initially had a 5v fan with a on off rocker switch connected to a 4xaa battery holder  and it worked well since I used  rechargeable aa batteries. now im using(2) 5v batteries with on off mini rocker switch connected to a 9v.. I always have problems uploading pictures but here's the links so you can see them

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

• 4 months later...

I know this is an older post but I was curious as if you could show me where you put your batter pack, and honestly, what a rc flat pack is?

Thank You,

Dan

TKNoWay

I found 9v fans run out very quickly, I use 5v blower fans 5mm thick, I'm running them both on an RC car battery flat pack, these will run all day and easy to fit up the side of the bucket next to the ears ;)

I know this is an older post but I was curious as if you could show me where you put your batter pack, and honestly, what a rc flat pack is?

Thank You,

Dan

TKNoWay

Probably a LiPo battery pack?