AM armour purcahse

Hello all just a quick message to ask if people think the new AM armour (fashioned on the old FX armour and updated of course... at least I think, if I'm wrong please correct me) will be able to fit a person of my build comfortably.

Just want to pick peoples brains and thoughts before committing to anything

I'm about 220 lbs (I hope.... need to slim down lol)

I have a waist of about 44 to 46 inches

and I am about 5 foot 10 inches

Any troopers roughly this build that have been successful with most types of armour ?

As always any replies MUCH appreciated

You will fit with some shims. I have/had an old FX and I fit in it at 5'11" and 250lbs. I used to be 270lbs and still fit in it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Hey Eric I'm in the same banana boat as you. I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to find armor that would fit me. But after speaking with my squad leader he pointed me in the right direction with AM. And if you feel like maybe you would like to shed a few extra pounds, check out the trooper fit club thread. Everyone there is very supportive and happy to give advice. Good luck on your purchase.

Hey Eric I'm in the same banana boat as you. I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to find armor that would fit me. But after speaking with my squad leader he pointed me in the right direction with AM. And if you feel like maybe you would like to shed a few extra pounds, check out the trooper fit club thread. Everyone there is very supportive and happy to give advice. Good luck on your purchase.

I'm already at 75lbs gone ;)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

My word... I thought this would be a fun hobby but now it looks like i'm being press ganged into EXERCISE!!!!

I have today sent the PM off asking to be put on the lists for the next run so I'm committed to the fun and games ahead.

The rest of the gear to finish off the armour i.e. body suit etc should be fairly easy to come by.

I have also purchase a E11 blaster resin model from doopydoos... just hope it gets delivered ok as don't trust their choice of delivery transport from prior experiences.

My Doopy E11 turned up ok, but took 4 weeks to get to Australia

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry i'm late to the party, but Alan, you sound to have about the same build type as myself. The AM kit works perfect, I was even able to achieve EI with it. Look forward to seeing your build progress when you get your kit. Happy building.

• 1 year later...