Is this a good deal on armour.. Not eBay but Amazon

tazdevilal

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shepperton-Design-Studios-Original-Stormtrooper/dp/B009OA8YNM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1403395456&sr=8-2&keywords=stormtrooper+costume

Hi all just looking for a little help. I found the above armour on amazon and it appears to be legit from shepperton studios. Is it a good buy or am I better going down line of AP as I have heard back from them too.

In uk so any help is much appreciated.

Have registered with uk garrison forums but still not had a admin officially invite me in yet

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shepperton-Design-Studios-Original-Stormtrooper/dp/B009OA8YNM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1403395456&sr=8-2&keywords=stormtrooper+costume

Hi all just looking for a little help. I found the above armour on amazon and it appears to be legit from shepperton studios. Is it a good buy or am I better going down line of AP as I have heard back from them too.

In uk so any help is much appreciated.

Have registered with uk garrison forums but still not had a admin officially invite me in yet

Alan, since you are in the UK, my suggestions to to contact troopermaster on these forums, send him a private message, he is the creator of the TM or troopermaster armors is based in the UK and is really the best armor available.

Edited by Dday

Thanks everyone. I have heard from mark and have prices.

Dday I have sent troopermaster a pm a few days ago but no response I guess he is a busy man.

After conversion and everything the AP is working out roughly the same as the one on Amazon minus the body suit and gloves any how

That all said from the raving that TM suits are getting I would love to hear from troopermaster first

Edited by tazdevilal

Dday I have sent troopermaster a pm a few days ago but no response I guess he is a busy man.

After conversion and everything the AP is working out roughly the same as the one on Amazon minus the body suit and gloves any how

That all said from the raving that TM suits are getting I would love to hear from troopermaster first

I'm about to finish my balance with AP. I couldn't do one payment like others have. He was very accommodating in receiving payments when I can via US Money Orders. I ordered my TK to be trimmed and to come with gloves and leather holster. I believe I may have to order different eyelets (which I'll get from Trooperbay) for the helmet because AP is light green.

I'm pretty sure you should be hearing back form Troopermaster this week. I think he has been gone or doing something the last week and his communication has been off and on. sit tight another week before you pull the trigger. You won't regret it.

I will probably hold off like advised. Looking at the pm I sent troopermaster it seems he hasn't read it yet, though I have seen him posting but as I stated in the pm to him he probably gets a lot of messages.

I have started the whole gathering of extra funds (selling the old Xbox etc) so I may be a while before finally choosing but thank to everyone for their responses.

Hi, my wife and myself have AP armour and it is very good quality.  However, as it comes from Canada there can be a bit of a wait.  TM and RS are very highly thought of in the UK.  Also in the UK is CFO if you want to go for a ROTJ Stormtrooper.  :)

Had a look at CFO and not sure I want to go down that route but I will check out what is there.

Went to prop masters and they are a bit pricey. No doubt that the armours top notch but their actual website could do with a bit of cleaning up and repairing, lots of dead or non working links (that's the web designer in me coming out)