TK-0380's ATA ANH Stunt build.

Congrats. I still have a good wait ahead of me for my ATA kit.

But always great inspiration seeing the build threads until i can make my own!

Cant wait to see your progress.

Good Luck!

Looking forward to the build, make sure you have done your research and remember, measure twice cut once ;)

Quick question for you guys. My kit is glossy ABS and as such I didn't have plans to paint the armor save for the buttons and helmet details. What do you guys use to prep those areas for paint and is glossy ABS acceptable for Centurion level or does the suit need to be re painted gloss white first? The CRL's only specify hand painted details if I'm not mistaken. Thanks.

Glossy ABS is fine.  No need to re paint anything.

For painting prep on the buttons and helmet, clean the surfaces with a soft cloth, water, and some non-abrasive dishwashing soap and dry thoroughly.

• 1 year later...

Wow. Ok I haven't been here in a while. :blink:

Ok so yeah, This project is actually under way. Rough cuts are underway cleaning up mold lines and trimming excess ABS. I'll post pics once I have something worth showing or if I screw up and come crying for help.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of updates guys but I'm having issues post pictures here. I can't get the image tool to post pictures and it locks up on me.

I have the shins done and I'm working on the arms next. I know there is no return edge on the wrist end of the forearms. What's the verdict on the end near the elbow? Thanks.

Edited by TK-0380