My Stromtrooper Display

I wanted to share my display with you all.

Since taking the final picture, I made a change and lowered the ab plate and thigh armor, and thus covered the large gap near the knees. It looks a whole lot better.

Here is the link:

-----

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

Good work .. I'll definitely do the hand but trick .. never thought about that and I always felt it sucked that my mannequin's hand were so static .. thanks for sharing!

Good work .. I'll definitely do the hand but trick .. never thought about that and I always felt it sucked that my mannequin's hand were so static .. thanks for sharing!

Yeah, I experimented with the mannequin's hands a few different ways, and this worked the best. You really have to be patient though!

TK5624 said:
What did you use???????? I want to do that!

A wooden shelf, 1" dowels, 3 rubber soap dishes, and rubber foam. The foam in the center of the cross holds the shape of the neck seal. The foam in the lower section fills the space between the chest and back. Soap dishes balance the helmet and keep the shoulders in place. Hope that helps.IUjntUh.jpgbwAJcp9.jpg

Christian,

I think I like that display better than a mannequin. I love the negative space.

Thanks. I was thinking of a Roman armor display I saw somewhere.