Infecting Walker Stalker Boston

Attended Walkerstalkercon at Boston this past Sunday. 22 celebs from The Walking Dead and various others were there. Alanna Masterson who plays Tara in season 3 almost tripped over her own table when she saw me shamble by. Seems shes a huge Star Wars fan and had to get a picture. :) Also, Meyrick Murphy who played The Governor's adopted daughter Meghan came over for a picture. Ming Chen and Bryan Johson from Comic Book Men were also there and were great to talk to. And of course I brought along a Jedi to keep me from eating anyone. If you get a chance to attend this one locally I highly recommend it. Its a fun convention. They estimated the crowd over the 3 days at about 15,000 attendees.

allana2_zpsf535de48.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 1

Thanks, guys. Thanks Ryan.

The build thread was here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/25761-we-are-all-infected-tk-0380s-deathtrooper/

I have close ups of the helmet and some of the other parts there and I can put up anything else you want to see. This was the best full body shot I could find:

Deathtrooperheroshot_zpsa3acaba2.jpg

And the helmet:

DSC00654_zps42f1b80b.jpg

Edited by TK-0380