Female tk armour

Helmet! Here's a first go at the helmet. There's no real template to follow here other than "make it look like a tk" So I'm pretty happy with the results. This one was a bit franken-bucket at the back but I have fixed that. Also I think the face plate could be a bit lower and flatter to the bucket.

I really like the scoops they do what I wanted them to: help keep the side tubes big enough and provide a more pinched look to the face. The hardest part I found now is getting a decent picture of what I'm looking at! :)

C and C welcome as always

20160301_160914_zps0br0bthe.jpg

20160301_141805_zpsncvwunal.jpg

20160301_141915_zpsvve6kjkj.jpg

20160301_142108_zpsu4yuuqoi.jpg

20160301_142140_zpsbdhmcj82.jpg

Thanks Neoakaj I think it's still Tk enough to look like a stormtrooper. My mates making a black one soon so we'll see how it looks complete :)

Is it Tamsyn?

• 1 month later...

Hi there! 
I am brand new here. I was looking at the 501st Approved Costume Reference Library and there is a Legacy Era Female on there, is this the same one? There was a much earlier comment about how this would never get approved. Did it? It's really amazing. Like blowing my mind, amazing. 

Hi there! 

I am brand new here. I was looking at the 501st Approved Costume Reference Library and there is a Legacy Era Female on there, is this the same one? There was a much earlier comment about how this would never get approved. Did it? It's really amazing. Like blowing my mind, amazing. [/size]

Hey there thanks! No it's based off the Jes statute and to a smaller degree the action figure. But it's basically my take on what female stormtrooper armour might look like in the OT era. There are a few kits out there now but I don't think it'll ever get approval cheers!

Hey there thanks! No it's based off the Jes statute and to a smaller degree the action figure. But it's basically my take on what female stormtrooper armour might look like in the OT era. There are a few kits out there now but I don't think it'll ever get approval cheers!

No worries! I'm hoping to make the one as pictured in the costume reference library. I definitely want to it to be approved. Thanks for responding!