Marvzuno

Hello From Los Angeles, CA With an Input Overload!

Hello everyone! So I decided to finally get an armor for my helmet and eventually join the 501st! I've done some volunteer work using my TK bucket and decided why not dive in 100%!

There is soooo much information out there that I think i popped a blood vessel with all the information! I look interacting with many of you and having your guidance during my build :)

Thanks inadvance for the great forum full of information and helpful members! Anyone else out here in my neck of the woods?

Greetings Marvin, and welcome to the FISD!!!

There are plenty of troopers out in SoCal. They're quite active here usually, too. I'm sure one or two of them will be along shortly to introduce themselves and drag you to the Garrison site.

Hi Marvin, welcome to the FISD! Good luck with your build!

Greetings Marvin, and welcome to the FISD!!!

There are plenty of troopers out in SoCal. They're quite active here usually, too. I'm sure one or two of them will be along shortly to introduce themselves and drag you to the Garrison site.

I keep getting a forbidden message on their site. I'm sure they'll point me in the right direction :) I took a few minutes to look at the location map and there are quite a few troopers near me! Thanks for the welcome!

Hi Marvin, welcome to the FISD! Good luck with your build!

Thank you very much! I look forward to showing my progress and meeting awesome troopers :)

Welcome to the FISD!!

Another minion for Ingrid to play with!!

Welcome to FISD! Have you stopped by southerncaliforniagarrison.com? If not go ahead and sign up and introduce yourself! What part of LA you from? We currently have about 4 people in progress with their TK and despite LA being huge there's is always a trooper nearby to help out. We are also have an armor party going on soon on the 28th.

Good luck future trooper!

Welcome to FISD Marvin,

I just recently "finished" my TK and got accepted into the 501st, It took me a long time to finish my TK but learned a lot from this experience. If you need any help I live in the whittier area surrounding la habra, la mirada, norwalk area. Send me a shout and ill gladly help you out the best I can. Once again welcome! can't wait to see your build :)

Welcome.

Thank you! Looking forward to the experience!

Welcome to the FISD!!

Thank you! Ingrid? :blink:

Ingrid: Muhahahahahahahahahahah

:blink:

Hi Marvin and welcome to the white zone! :salute:

Thank you! Looking forward to everything!

Welcome to FISD! Have you stopped by southerncaliforniagarrison.com? If not go ahead and sign up and introduce yourself! What part of LA you from? We currently have about 4 people in progress with their TK and despite LA being huge there's is always a trooper nearby to help out. We are also have an armor party going on soon on the 28th.

Good luck future trooper!

Thank you, I'll try to sign up again! I'm in South LA/ DTLA. Work permitting, I may be able to attend the party :)

Welcome to FISD Marvin,

I just recently "finished" my TK and got accepted into the 501st, It took me a long time to finish my TK but learned a lot from this experience. If you need any help I live in the whittier area surrounding la habra, la mirada, norwalk area. Send me a shout and ill gladly help you out the best I can. Once again welcome! can't wait to see your build :)

Thank you! I will definitely be contacting you! I think the RS armor is the route I may be taking. What did you end up doing? I'll look your posts up and look for a build thread. Glad to meet you!

Welcome Marvin!

Thank you!!!

Welcome to the FISD!!

I actually found her, I've been reading her posts on her build and her public document :) Great information!

Welcome aboard! I'm in Burbank area near Warner Bros. Armor parties June 28th in Brea and July 12th in Bellflower. I'll shoot you a PM for more local support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HI!

I'm Ingrid... and apparently I have a reputation... :P

Sorry I am computer challenged lately so I have been slow to get on and greet new folks!

LA! YAY! More min--I mean, uh, awesome shiny whites for Ingrid's Arm.... uh, I mean, the EMPIRE!!!

It's kind of a long process -- mostly waiting -- to get that TK up and running, so meanwhile I think everyone has told you where to go to get to know your local shinies, online and off, and of course this is still and will always be the best place to get everything you need and learn all you need to know to build it!

Welcome, being a newbie as well, maybe we can work on some builds some time.  no matter what, just have fun with it. 

Welcome. 

Thank you.

Welcome aboard! I'm in Burbank area near Warner Bros. Armor parties June 28th in Brea and July 12th in Bellflower. I'll shoot you a PM for more local support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I've been rather busy with work, but will reply today as I'm playing catchup with everything :)

HI!

I'm Ingrid... and apparently I have a reputation... :P

Sorry I am computer challenged lately so I have been slow to get on and greet new folks!

LA! YAY! More min--I mean, uh, awesome shiny whites for Ingrid's Arm.... uh, I mean, the EMPIRE!!!

It's kind of a long process -- mostly waiting -- to get that TK up and running, so meanwhile I think everyone has told you where to go to get to know your local shinies, online and off, and of course this is still and will always be the best place to get everything you need and learn all you need to know to build it!

Thank you! I've been reading your document and browsing the forums as I have a free minute here and there! Look forward to the experience, blood, sweat and tears :D  For some reason the Southern California Garrison site gives me an error when I use my laptop, but I can view it with no problem on my phone.

Welcome, being a newbie as well, maybe we can work on some builds some time.  no matter what, just have fun with it. 

Thanks! Looking forward to it! Do you have any clue on what type you'll be using for your armor? I still can't figure that part out since I'm still trying to figure out the sizing and whatnot. :laugh1:

For some reason the Southern California Garrison site gives me an error when I use my laptop, but I can view it with no problem on my phone.

Marvin did we add you to the Academy yet? or Epic? I am so behind. Also PM me your IP address and I'll see if Victor can fix your access. We had a big attack from Russia or something and lots of people had to be re-added manually, so it's probably just that.

If you still have armor questions feel free to ask, sorry I'm so behind!!!

Marvin did we add you to the Academy yet? or Epic? I am so behind. Also PM me your IP address and I'll see if Victor can fix your access. We had a big attack from Russia or something and lots of people had to be re-added manually, so it's probably just that.

Hi! I think we've both been busy with lifein general :) I wastalking with Vince and Scott at ACG and I have been able to login and browse/post through my phone. As far as settings and groups I am not sure about that as I use TAPATALK since I can't use my laptop.

As far as armor goes, I have reached out to Trooper Gear ad will be on their next run :) I'm one step closer! I'm excited and super anxious right now! I can't wait to get started. I've been doing some reading the last couple days so I'm prepping myself for the challenge!

As of this morning I can login from my laptop :) YAY!

Holy exploding moon bases, Batman, that's way too long :(

Well, glad you're finally in!