Legacy stormtrooper

hi, I saw some pics of some stormtroopers with the title legacy stromtrooper. Not sure if I posted the right place.
I think these pics are from the star wars legacy comicbooks. Have anyone built these? or are anyone building these?

StarWarsLegacyVolume2152_zps5479d18d.thumb.jpg.c5cbd6f1e37dfce08a890265a0fa4968.jpg

StarWarsLegacy48ExtremesPart1_zps16170292.thumb.jpg.7509cb57c7c34945fa13106f74bfa5de.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

There are two builders working on a legacy trooper, but her name is Jes Gistang, and it's def a female trooper vs a male legacy trooper.

Would not wear. Those eyes are waaaay too small :D You wouldn't be able to see anything.

When did how much we can see ever stop someone from doing a costume? :D

The girl in that photo is Ania Solo from the new Star Wars: Legacy, Vol. 2 comic series. She is not a female Stormtrooper. :)

I wasn't referencing her in my post, but rather that there is only one legacy trooper armor that is soon to be available and that is Jes Gistang. As for the pretty girl, I had no idea until you just said who it was.