RT-Mod question

Hello Troops, 

I just received some replacement parts from RT-Mod for my good ole' FX. What should I do for the Abs/Cod piece, RT has them separate. Should I just used some webbing and snaps to put there or glue them together with a strip of ABS? Saying so that I want to bring my armor EIB.

Thanks, 

Eric

Whatever you do to join that seam will be covered by your waist belt. No EIB issues with that ab.

Thanks mate. I'm 100% sure that I can trust your input on that subject 😛

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I had started with the easy way, snaps and webbing, but, I really did not like the look. So what I ended up doing was making it look like a one piece. I glued a strip of HIPS on the cod and ab piece and now, it's time to play the waiting game.
zxMcbMv.jpg

vN6MaBV.jpg

GYp9KIN.jpg

ARkufzG.jpg

Strong work. 

The only thing that stops me from doing this on my RT is how easy it is to pack when the ab and cod are separate. 

-Eric

Strong work.

The only thing that stops me from doing this on my RT is how easy it is to pack when the ab and cod are separate.

-Eric

The way I pack my tub, I have enough space.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

This is how it ended up. I'm waiting for my belt from Rob (TKittell) and I have to cut my shims, they are too big. (Sorry for the bad iPhone quality pictures, did not feel like taking out my Canon.)

Vww4ADG.jpg

GXdZxKb.jpg

WfdxT8M.jpg

69VOuYJ.jpg

The major difference I made, anyways for me, it that I went to the "suspender" way of holding my armor to the more accurate way of assembling it. It's taking me a bit more time to suit up, maybe it's just getting used to it. 

Eric