Battlefront

haui

Me too. Wished they showed more but from the looks of it I'll either need to get an Xbox or upgrade my pc just for this game!. I don't mind them taking their time. But it better be good :)

I have such mixed feelings.  LoL

I am excited that they're making it.  Can't wait to play it, either.

But that video said "See More 2015."  I'd have preferred it said:  "Play it, 2015!"

I'm very excited about this, but it's not enough to make me want to get an Xbox One or PS4 right away. Maybe when Destiny and the Halo games come out along with Battlefront, I'll buy.

I'm also a bit nervous about EA being in charge of it. If you've seen what they did with Battlefield 4, you know what I mean. Rushing incomplete games to market is not cool. From what I've seen so far, they look like they're putting some time and effort into it. Yes, the visuals are pretty but it will mean next to nothing if the gameplay isn't solid.

For now, I want a Wii U more. I just finished watching Nintendo's live stream and I'd say they won E3 a million times over. Smash Bros. for life!!

Edited by Tovall Kyr'tsad

Ea Said they will give no Statement fort the Release Date the Game will First be Release when it is finished .

I hope they will Do it in this was.

Is nobody here form sweden with a Friend at dice-Studios?

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe the Nordic Garrison could just show up at their HQ?  LoL

The thought have crossed several minds in the Garrison and there's an ongoing discussion internally about what to expect and what we can do. :)

Seems like they've had access to a lot of goodies in making this game so let's all hope they'll stay true to the costumes and other props.