Who sculpted Hero faceplate

If Liz Moore sculpted the TK helmet as we know it who sculpted the Hero faceplate? As we know the Hero faceplate is a little different from the Stunt.

Never looked too much into the Hero helmets so don't mind me if this question is a silly one :)

Hero's helmets seems to came from the same molds as the stunt. But those were cleaned.

I don't agree with the hero/stunt being from the same molds. The faceplate is so much different in shape and form than a stunt.

Why could not Liz have made them both?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Good point. I brought this topic up because I was wondering if there was any conclusive story on the Hero faceplate. Just wasn't sure if the topic has been brought up in the past before.

I do know from historic sources that the hero helmets were the last ones to be produced. Once the TK's were pulled, the faceplates were combined with the x-wing helmets to make the T.I.E pilots. In looking at the helmets closely, there are enough differences to lead me to believe that they were separate sculpts from the stunt helmets. I hope Paul will chime in here. I know he will have more insight.

Same exact mold just cleaned up, you can see the same main assymetries,  would be hard to believe a new sculpt would show the same assymetries, unless they recasted a stunt helmet and made the mods to make the hero helmets, with the limited budget and time schedule no way they would have sculpted new molds just to be so slightly different. The sandtrooper scenes were filmed before the death star and blockade runner TK scenes, thast why the added button plates ect... armor is same mold with new details added, shoulder straps, button plates, handplates, sniper knee.

Mark

Edited by ABS80