h2Opolo5

Hello, noob here.

Hi, my name is Brooke.

I signed up for the wrong forum lol accidentally signed up on clonetrooper.net and so they sent me here. But I got introduced into the garrison when I went to Canada, to visit a friend and go to comic-con with her. She let me help out with them and the garrison in Ontario was just great, nice and friendly, completely accepting of me and I just really wanted to be a part of that community here in the states and make others feel that way too. I haven't made too much contact yet with the garrison in North Carolina yet, summer jobs have been kind of preventing me a bit more than I thought they would, but I hope this will help me at least get my foot in the door.

I would very much like to create a ESB or a RotJ stormtrooper - I don't see too much of a difference, but that could be me being, well, a noob lol and that's about it.

Looking forward to hearing and possibly meeting (those in my area) yall!

Welcome sorry but I'm on the other side of the country but never the less welcome to the White Armor :-)

Edited by Anthony Lopez

haha no worries =) Thanks! Is it true that the Carolina garrison started the 501st? Just went to their page and it said "where it all began" or something like that. Thought that was pretty cool.

Welcome to the FISD!  You've come to the right place for all things Stormtrooper.

Welcome future trooper!  Yes, I believe the founder of the 501st Legion, Albin Johnson, is from the Carolinas. :salute:  

Start your research in the ‘Getting Started’ section.  Also look through some of the build threads for ESB and ROTJ armor, there are quite a few differences.  Good luck, have fun, and ask questions!  That’s what we’re here for. :duim:  

Welcome Brooke!

You'll find White Armor the greatest of resources, and everyone here very helpful. There are definite differences between ANH, ESB & ROTJ, and you will be able to find them all out here and decide which TK journey to take. Enjoy the research and the build!

Greetings Brooke, and welcome to the FISD!!!

As Jason mentioned a bit earlier, there are a lot of differences between ESB and RoTJ. RoTJ is the most unique TK armor set that there is, so far, from the movie screens.

As you do your research, you'll come to learn to recognize all of them though.

Good luck!

Hi Brooke and welcome to the FISD. Everything you need is here and everyone is willing to help with any questions you have.

Good luck and and enjoy the 501st journey....

Welcome to the FISD Brooke, good luck on your journey down the dark side! You will find plenty of great resources here!

Edited by Draven_Firewolf

Welcome to the FISD! You are indeed in the right place:) Be sure to ask questions and we have some many creative and knowledgable people here that will point you in the right direction.

Wow, thanks a lot guys! This was definitely the vibe I was hoping for, same one I got in Canada ;)

I did read some of the "Getting Started" stuff, but I got so overwhelmed I had to take a break :P hehe it is a lot, but I am determined and I shall definitely ask many questions (some stupid, and before anyone says there's no such thing as a stupid question - don't overestimate me lol <3 ) once I have a general understanding of the material =)

Thanks so much again guys! <3

Hi Brooke and welcome, this is where the fun happens

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk