RS Prop Masters TK armour

Hi, I'm new to all this. I've wanted a ready to wear armour and helmet set for a number of years. I'm also very interested in joining the 501st for charity events. Especially since losing my partner to cancer last year.

I live between Nottingham and Sheffield in the UK. My problem is this. I haven't a clue wear is best to buy a ready to wear, straight out of the box uniform. I've come close to buying from eBay, but have always had the sense to check out what I'd be potentially buying.

The most recent find is the RS prop masters. They've quoted me £1450 for the whole thing including making it finished and ready to wear.

Firstly, is this generally a good or best option for no fuss? Is the price what I should expect? And are there any problems that would stop the RS being accepted from the 501st?

I'm completely at a loss, which is frustrating as I can actually afford to buy what I need, but have no idea where to get it from. I'm 6ft tall and average build. Thanks in advance for any help

Absolutely recommendable. And a short trip across the Peak District and you could pick it all up yourself.

Troopermaster (Yorkshire-based one-man outfit, user "troopermaster" on this forum) also offers ready-built suits. I think RS probably cover more accessories but I can wholeheartedly recommend both.

You have the best in the business, right on your doorstep.

Here's some more info on approved suppliers, including RS & TM

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

Nearly forgot, if Return of the Jedi armour is your thing, CFO is also another supplier, UK based and offering fully built suits of armour.

I've seen plenty of Troopermasters and RS in the UKG and all look fantastic. You're in good hands Darren.

I'm also sorry for your loss and yes it's very satisfying to help out in charities. Good luck trooper :salute:

Greetings Darren, and welcome to the FISD!!!

You can't go wrong with RS. As it was mentioned, TrooperMaster is an excellent option for you, too!

Darren greetings I can tell you I have the RS and it is quite comfortable to wear while trooping and they are fantastic people to work with.

Merritt