Accessoires of a HWT

Well, I would like to know if I want only basic approval for a HWT,
do I have to use this style of pouches?

TK_hwt_pouches.jpeg

The text says 'Black in color, made of canvas, leather or leather-like
German MP-40 style ammo pouches.' So could I also use the style that
the sandtroopers use?

Same with the backpack

The text for this says 'Styled after the ANH Sandtrooper packs or a simplified pack
as seen in the video game'. The backpack shown in the link looks different and not
exactly like the anh sandtrooper packs.

Or are also higher approvals possible and the shown parts are only examples?

I would be glad to get your advice.

Markus

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

As far as pouches go, you can pretty much use what a Sandy uses.  If you look around some of these threads, you'll see approved HWT's with them.  There is always someone selling pouches so plenty of examples.

As far as a backpack, you can use the same that a Sandy uses or you can go with something more along the lines of the Battlefront game pack.  What you see in the picture is just an example.  You'll see both types of backpacks in the threads.  For great packs, check out anything by Dirty Boy or Quartermaster (here and at MEPD).

My only personal recommendation is with the backpack.  If you think you 'might' want to go Sandy at some point down the road, definitely go with a Sandy backpack.  I have no intentions taking my current armor Sandy so I went with a game version pack.  If I were to change my mind down the road, I'll have to get another pack.

I agree with Patrick. Personally I have always preferred leather pouches, and that fact that I have a canvas one was only because it was what was left over after I sold my sandy.

The CRL model was the best we had at the time I created the CRL. There are certainly better looking HWT's now and we should probably swap it out.

Thank you very much Patrick and Paul!

I was just a little unsure cause most of the time the parts have to look like the shown parts so they

hit the right accuracy.

Now I know that I can use the 'sandy' style ;) And also who I can ask :)

Thanks again,

Markus

I agree with Patrick. Personally I have always preferred leather pouches, and that fact that I have a canvas one was only because it was what was left over after I sold my sandy.

The CRL model was the best we had at the time I created the CRL. There are certainly better looking HWT's now and we should probably swap it out.

I really like the leather ones pictured in the CRL that's why I went with them.