stormtooper undersuit question ?

I have2 websites, can you advise which one is better....
http://www.stormtrooperundersuit.com      one piece undersuit    30 English pounds

http://www.wetsuitwearhouse.com    unisex neosport lycra bodysuit sport skin    44$

unless someone has other suggestions, I'll be grateful.....

Edited by jodayoshi
  • Like 1

Plenty of threads about undersuits over in the soft parts section http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/42-boots-soft-parts-and-other-accessories/

First link - stormtrooper undersuit is fine. I ordered one but it was too big, so I sold it again. Would have bought another but found another local option so I didn't have to pay for postage.

Second link - isn't linking to a particular suit, so no idea what you're referring to.

I would stay away from stomtrooperundersuits.com....  Most of the stuff on there looks really questionable.  No where NEAR accurate and way too expensive.  The fact that the companies facebook profile photo is a Rubies costume also raises a red flag.  :huh:

A two piece compression suit works well for me, with the two piece you have toilet break access ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all...I just got my armor today, and I need a good undersuit for it.

I have been reading the various threads about them, and looking at the sizing charts for some of the various sellers (in particular on ebay and Amazon). I'm kind of confused about what might fit me though due to my shape.

I'm not a tall guy (just shy of 5'9"), but I have rather large/broad shoulders and chest (around a 48" chest), and I'm a bit chubby...not obese - but I have around a 37"/38" waist.  It looks like the majority of the suits that would fit my chest/shoulders are wayyyyyyyy too tall for me - typically made for what seems like a 6'1" guy. Does anyone have any tips/hints or advice for finding the appropriate undersuit for someone of my height? It can be a two piece deal - I am not married to having a unitard type suit - but I want to make sure I'm getting stuff that won't either be too big for me, or way too tight to wear. 

Thanks in advance for any advice!

I went to a sporting goods store (Dick's Sporting Goods, Sports Authority or something similar) and tried on different sizes.  I'm glad I did it too, because I ended up getting different sizes than I normally wear.  I think I got the same size compression shirt as my normal shirt size, but I liked the compression pants one size smaller than my normal pants size.

Just a suggestion.

Yea, I think I'm going to give that a go...someone mentioned earlier in this thread that Ross/Marshall's has that type of thing for cheap as well, so I'll try a few spots to see what things fit like. Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Greetings. I have to take back all of my TK jokes as I just purchased a RT-MOD (Hero) kit with everything except an undersuit. Read a lot here about Eastbay and found these tights....I don't think the grey stiching is a problem but I would like your opinion.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:210616/sku:6958102/

By the way they are currently selling two pieces (top or bottom) for $25...that's $12.50 each.

• 7 months later...

Thoughts on these?

--------------

They look ok  and they are cheap with free shipping.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

These are often found near the entrance at Walmart. Note that it's not all Walmart that got these. There's just a small logo to color in black.

Walmart also has the Everlast brand (not sure of pricing) - check mens underwear section. Most of the logos will be hidden but can be blacked out with a Sharpie. A few of us up here have these suits, and I must say they make my legs look good (at least that's what my wife says lol)

Everlast, it's what I have, I forgot the name ! Great undersuit for a great price. There's only one logo partly visible on the left of the chest, and a sharpie took care of it.

• Like 1