TK Rome

Greetings from the Inland Empire

Hello TK's! Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm a newbie to trooping and I am greatly looking forward to purchasing my armor and joining the 501st. I'm kind of leaning towards to the AM armor since I am a bigger trooper. My main concern is actually building the gosh darn thing since I have two left hands when it comes to tools. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I am looking forward to meeting all the great people here who my love of the "Wars". Thank you very much and may the force be with you.

Greetings Romen, and welcome to the FISD!!!

Here's a great place to start: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/38-getting-started-read-this-first/ Since you're already looking into AM, you may have been there already. Beyond that, I'd just recommend looking through some build threads and EIB/Centurion submissions of AM armor so you can see exactly what it is that you're hoping to deal with!

Welcome, Romen! Are you in IE of So Cal? Did you sign up at http://www.southerncaliforniagarrison.com/forums/ yet? :)

I think your local Attaché is Christaan who is also out in IE. He will definitely get you going. You can also PM me for more info. :)

Cheers!

Hello guys and gal. Thanks for the info. I just joined the So Cal garrison as a prospective member and I hope I can learn much more from other members close by. Thanks for the heads up LadyinWhite.

Hello and welcome aboard

Hello Romen,

Welcome! I live in rancho Cucamonga, I can definitely help you with your build. Feel free to PM me.

Welcome to the IE. You will find troopers here are friendly and full of good advice. Can't wait to troop with you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome. Good luck with your build, there is no shortage if info and people willing to help. Enjoy the ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I will be taking my first step into a much larger world tomorrow! Thanks to Naatsirhc for the tip, I am going to order a fully trimmed AP helmet. I figure this will be a good starting point and some good experience for the day I order the rest of the armor.