another desert death trooper

Just finished my death trooper and put it up for the LMO's to approve it. I found a EBAY set of B-grade armor so I decided to give it a proper burial. I put it together using EIB standards and strapping, I then did all the damage to it and had Neelz's do his dirty work and paint it up to look like it is decayed. So once I figure out how to post up my pics then I will show you guys. I used to be able to do it with Photobucket but I can't do it anymore. any help would be nice.

Thank you sir my buddy Neils got me to get a spare TK and destroy it, I built his and mine and he did all the painting and aging on both. It is his skills that helped me pull of this build.

Edited by TK1636

Thank all of you I just put together a B-grade ATA and Neils did all the hard work. I have done enough kits in the last few years that I can put one together with the help of one guy in about forty hours. Which part are you going to us, just wondering?

I might get Neils to make me a zombie half face I can glue on the front, so it looks more like a zombie and not a very dirty beat up sand trooper.

Wicked! When this costume was first proposed I was quite leery of it, but we've had so many excellent builds that it kind of grows on one, doesn't it?

Well done :salute:

Nice!

I like the subtle just-turned scars and look of it. Fresh.

I have been in the army for 15 plus years and I embrace, slow is smooth and smooth is fast, and also less is more. I really didn't want the torn up look and wanted the EIB feel and wear but the death look.

Wicked! When this costume was first proposed I was quite leery of it, but we've had so many excellent builds that it kind of grows on one, doesn't it?

Well done

It also took me awhile before I decided to do a death trooper, but once Neils decided to do one and his turned out so well, then I was all in. He did a smashing job on his and hit a homerun with mine, I am very pleased and can't wait for it's debut this weekend at PCC con.

Edited by TK1636

Just got approved today, I am now a member of the dead team, now to start a death trooper fire team. Since there are already three death troopers in the DSG  I think that is a great start!

• 1 year later...