501st approved blaster?

Yes, for basic approval. No for EIB and centurion.

Plenty of topics about it in the search function. Check this thread for some detail pics http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/25773-sds-shepperton-design-studio-e-11-blaster-photo-report/?hl=%2Bsds+%2Bblaster

That's a lot of money for not a lot of blaster. You'd be much better off with a £38 doopy kit, some glue and a tin of paint.

Yes, for basic approval. No for EIB and centurion.

Plenty of topics about it in the search function. Check this thread for some detail pics http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/25773-sds-shepperton-design-studio-e-11-blaster-photo-report/?hl=%2Bsds+%2Bblaster

That's a lot of money for not a lot of blaster. You'd be much better off with a £38 doopy kit, some glue and a tin of paint.

See I checked out the droopy kits and all were out of stock

Trooperbay sells the Doopydoo kits also, but Doopydoos goes in and out of stock quickly. If you check back in a few days, they'll have them again.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STORMTROOPER-E-11-COMPLETE-ANH-E-11-BLASTER-KIT-OFFER-/291035349003?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item43c30f000b - Plenty available. You just have to go to the UK ebay site

I've got my new kit coming from DVH. Check out DarthVoorhees for sale threads. $75- kit form or $175 built (I think, don't quote me). And it comes black! Hey Tim, maybe I won't have to paint it at all :laugh1:  :laugh1:

Edited by Sith Lord

And it comes black! Hey Tim, maybe I won't have to paint it at all :laugh1:  :laugh1:

LoL. I don't know if that is all that funny. That's pretty awesome, actually! LoL

originalstormtrooper.com sells approve-able kits but at too high a cost. On top of that you'll need to mod and make adjustments, meaning risking damaging something you paid so much for. Better stick with doopys like what the rest said at a lower cost but with much better accuracy and quality :)

• 4 weeks later...

Just took a look at at the DD blaster from their UK eBay site from the link provided above. Question to get the blaster approved, will I need to pick up a D-Ring from trooperbay and is there a preferred black finish (flat, satin)? Lastly, could someone please recommend a good type of paint to apply.

Thank you,