Stormtrooper in Episode VII

DroidHunter

No more hush hush.... 

That was only in place until the reveal this morning.  

It is this morning, it has been revealed.  :D

To the best of my knowledge, using an educated guess, I was working under the assumption that the TK on the far left is our own beloved DL.  

Not to go too off topic, but did anyone notice the insinuation that Darth Vader is still alive?

"The force is strong in my family. My father has it, I have it. My sister has it..."

Shouldn't Luke have said, "The force is strong in my family. My father had it, I have it. My sister has it..."?

I'm just a noob, so please tell me if I'm way off base, but it looks like Anovos supplied the troopers for on stage and potentially for the movie itself. I am a little confused, but if this means what I think it means, Anovos is going to release armour for purchase in time for the premier. Did Disney buy Anovos or something?  

It actually looks more like titanium.  Splitting hairs, I know, but it looks sort of titanium-like gunmetal, which is even cooler than chrome in my opinion.  Very cool!  Also, extra detail in the top of the helmet is pretty sweet.

Not to go too off topic, but did anyone notice the insinuation that Darth Vader is still alive?

"The force is strong in my family. My father has it, I have it. My sister has it..."

Shouldn't Luke have said, "The force is strong in my family. My father had it, I have it. My sister has it..."?

It looked like Anakin/Luke's lightsaber being handed to Leia(?) in the trailer.