Stormtrooper in Episode VII

DroidHunter

Sorry , looks like a hoax to me ...

Commissioned by Pinewood studios ?

As far as I know, the NDAs are pretty tight, so it makes me wonder, that anybody comes out of the closet so soon ...

Also, it doesn't even remotely looks close to the real thing.

Where is the ribbing ?

maybe the ribbing is added over the suit

Or maybe they are just cashing in on the craze by offering something but not being honest about the origins.

Or maybe they are just cashing in on the craze by offering something but not being honest about the origins.

My sentiments exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patience is the key here, I am as excited as everyone else but accuracy is what I am prepared to wait for. We have the best in the business here, with eyes all over the new costumes and I know that near enough isn't good enough for them, so neither should it be for us. Sooooooo excited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I don't think they want to ruin their reputation doing such a stupid thing.

Maybe the description an the suit are accurate, but the suit's parts were made by different suppliers...

I've been reading and watching the reactions and craze on Facebook and I gotta say this:

Scamming Star Wars fans is easier than scamming old people. And seeing how legion members rush to buy the TFA TK helmets sculpted using ONE photo as a source, and present the finished product from ONE angle, shows that the costuming hobby isn't dumbass proof.

Believe me, anything you see with one photo or two, from one angle, will look bad out of the box. It could look like Donald Duck from a 0 degree angle it won't show elsewhere. They're selling you exactly what they show you so it's not a scam, but don't think you'll be happier.

Regarding the "original undersuit", you all already have undersuits. Just make ribbing layers and sew that on where the gaps will be once you can fit an armor to begin with. Like Ron Swanson would say: "People who buy things are suckers."

See you in 2016.

Edited by Nicky
  • Like 2

FYI I found out that Starfortress (the wanted child molester now living in Asia) is selling EP7 helmets on Amazon. I talked to the legal group there and they said that the only way they can do a take-down order is from the copyright holder. E.g. if you or I complain, the sale can remain on Amazon. Only a complaint from LFL/Disney will cause a take-down.

So...beware of anything sold on Amazon that is EP7 related, unless you can see it's from a licensed source (which currently, there are none for EP7 costuming parts).

• Like 2

Daetrin. I PM'ed Anovos via Facebook days ago. They told me they have the license for EP7 costumes. So there is a company with the EP7 license.

Daetrin. I PM'ed Anovos via Facebook days ago. They told me they have the license for EP7 costumes. So there is a company with the EP7 license.

New developement, interesting it is. Strong is the quest for money Force these days. Be patient young padawans, the truth revealed in time it will :yoda:

• 3 weeks later...

Has anybody seen this Video?

That guy is ... crazy? Talented? Really into it?

Amazing ...

Yes... I usually can't sit through 10 minute YouTube videos, but this one had me captivated the whole time.

This video actually got me thinking that one of my best friends from high school mentioned that he was thinking about building Stormtrooper armor.

Turns out he's on this forum and made one over a year ago.

He's the one that let me know about FISD!  Now I'm hooked!

Chris

• Like 1

Ok I know nothing about the technique of actually building armour from scratch but my question is this, assuming we get full length pics of the new stormtroopers in say the next couple of months does that give the armour builders enough time to have a few ready in time for December 18th ?

Ok I know nothing about the technique of actually building armour from scratch but my question is this, assuming we get full length pics of the new stormtroopers in say the next couple of months does that give the armour builders enough time to have a few ready in time for December 18th ?

Rumors are that we will see another 60 seconds at the Superbowl and the full trailer during The Avengers movie.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Rumors are that we will see another 60 seconds at the Superbowl and the full trailer during The Avengers movie.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Rumors from where?

Edit, found this: http://screencrush.com/star-wars-episode-7-trailer-attached-avengers-2/

Edited by Pickles