Special Armors

Greetings, I am Lord Vader. I am starting this topic as a simple starter. Are we allowed to wear and equip ourselves with specialized armor such as Mandalorian, Sith Stalker, or my special set of Vader armor? If anyone has an answer or merely wishes to comment on this topic, please do not hesitate to do so. Vader out.

You realize this is a Stormtrooper based site, right?

If you are asking a question about stormtrooper versions of the characters you mentioned, they would not be approved and would not be supported at 501st events.

As Steve says, we're talking about stormtroopers here.

About mandalorian:

--------

About EU characters like Sith stalker:

http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/

And about Sith Lords:

http://www.501stsithlords.com/

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

+1 for Mandalorian Mercs. For approval, your kit must be at least at 80% Mandalorian. The other 20% can be bits of whatever other style armor you want to incorporate, (i.e. Clones, Stormtroopers, etc)

They are a different club altogether. You will not get 501st membership with a Mercs kit, unless it's a canon build.

Edited by SolidScrafty

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone, new to the site and I've contacted AM about availability for an ABS kit and they are about to begin a new run in a few weeks - before going that route though I'm curious if (a.) anyone knows of a sanctioned vendor with an ABS Shadow Trooper kit available and/or (b.) if a Shadow Trooper is 501st approved?

Thank you in advance for any feedback!

Hello Everyone, new to the site and I've contacted AM about availability for an ABS kit and they are about to begin a new run in a few weeks - before going that route though I'm curious if (a.) anyone knows of a sanctioned vendor with an ABS Shadow Trooper kit available and/or (b.) if a Shadow Trooper is 501st approved?

Thank you in advance for any feedback!

I think ATA (not sure on that) offers Shadow troopers and AM used to. I don't know anymore.

The Shadow trooper is 501st costume. You can check out The Special Ops Detachment.

Eric

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk