To get your Elite Swag!!!

Hey Scott,

Michele and I got ours in yesterday! They look great. Now to figure out were to put them :)

Thanks man. Looking forward to meeting you at SWW. I'll be the TK, :peace:

Bobby

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine yesterday :) Thanks Scott , they are great . You deserve a pay rise ;) Really appreciate all the work you are putting into this .

• 3 weeks later...

Scott got my stickers last Saturday and I wanted to say thanks. They are on now my armor box and they look great! Thanks for doing this for us elite troopers Scott! :)

• 1 month later...
Any estimate to when the next batch will be out? :D

By the weekend. We are still trying to adjust to life with two boys in school and Melissa still recovering from brain surgery. She is 90% there, but the 10% is still a struggle, and her not being able to drive is another challenge. I promise to get these cut and in the mail before Saturday.

Sorry for the delay guys, I know you have earned them, so I will get them to you!!!

Scott

By the weekend. We are still trying to adjust to life with two boys in school and Melissa still recovering from brain surgery. She is 90% there, but the 10% is still a struggle, and her not being able to drive is another challenge. I promise to get these cut and in the mail before Saturday.

Sorry for the delay guys, I know you have earned them, so I will get them to you!!!

Scott

Hey Scott, I didn't have the slightest idea. Don't worry at all about the delay, they are just stickers after all. But it's good to hear your wife is making her recovery! Best of wishes with the rest of the recovery!

No worries about the delay. Hope things are getting better every day at home. Thanks so much for doing what you do. Now I'll be keeping an eye on the mailbox. :D

Thanks for the decals Scott. They are so cool looking. They arrived 3 hours before the big launch party for The Force Unleashed in San Francisco. I had something nice to mark my armor container.

• 1 month later...

Yes indeed. I do have about three PM's for requests, and these should go out by Monday. I have a big Garrison snowtrooper build starting soon, so it has taken almost all of my extra time.

Give me a little time, and you WILL get these!!!

Elite troopers deserve to be rewarded, and will be!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK guys, I am going to ask for forgiveness here. With everything my wife has been through, and us trying to cope, I just have not been able to get these done. I need to get white vinyl and start cutting, but I will get them done, I promise!!! I have about 5 requests in the hopper, and some of you have been waiting a while. All I can say Is I am sorry for the delay, and they are coming.

Melissa is off her one medication, so hopefully she will not be depressed and will start getting sleep. That will help me get these done for you guys.

Thanks for the understanding, but I am sure some of you have wondered if you would ever get them. I do promise you will.

Scott