To get your Elite Swag!!!

OK, once a trooper attains Elite status, there are a few "rewards" provided. Here is what you get, and how you go about receiving them:

1) You will get two 8" Whitearmor decals to adorn your vehicle, armor box, whatever. Here is an example:

FISDLogo2.jpg.783f2b4c421395005bd8f896992aa7a6.jpg

2) You will also get two sets of text stating your TK ID and your specific status. For example:

TK-4149

ANH Elite

These will be done in either English, Aurebesh, or one of each (your choice). Text will be white vinyl decals, 2" in height.

So now, what do you need to do to get these??

1) Once you are attain your Elite trooper status, send me a PM with your name, TKID, address, and your preference on the text.

2) If you have already been grated Elite status, shoot me a PM with the same info, and I will get you taken care of.

That's it. No cost to you, and a way to show off your new found status in the FISD. These decals will NEVER be sold, so the only way to get them is by attaining your Elite Status.

Thanks for playing, and I hope to be real busy soon.

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you foresee this incredibly kind gesture ever falling out of practice? I only ask because I know I've got a long road ahead of me for elite status

As long as I am trooping, NO. I will even offer to continue to do this this far any other Deployment officer, should I no longer have this post in the future.

AND.............

If needed, I know several guys with cutters, so if something catastrophic happens to my ability to do these, I will farm it out.

Good question

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I thought a little better teaser of the swag was in order, so here are pics of the the Elite swag that went out this weekend. So far, I have a total of 6 troopers who have contacted me.

Here is the Aurebesh text, the FISD logo, and the English logo. The letters are almost 2" tall per line.

Eliteswag.jpg.139617aca9adc1f02ea2504aa930e8c0.jpg

Here is a close up (as best as I could get), of the FISD logo. This is 8" tall, and will look stunning on your armor tub, car, truck, van, boat, AT-AT, Star Destroyer, or whatever you roll in.

Eliteswag2.jpg.37f5bb1227eadae039f955e2e2c40ece.jpg

:trooper:

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Very cool reward! Working on getting my suit to elite standards, hopefully by the end of March. I have to close the side gap, get or make a canvas belt, separate the kidney and butt pieces, add D-ring to my

E-11, and mount the holster correctly. Not very much left! :D

Well, If Steven completed his armor .. so should I!!! I think Steven has been here before me .. and I've been lazy as hell to complete my armor to Elite status!!! I've probably said it a million time already, but I just have my side to close down and I'm probably all good.

I just finished rebuilding my helmet yesterday, and I'm pretty happy with the result! Pics to come!!!

That will be done no later then this week, if not, you guys can ban me!! (You'd actually free a lot of disk space from my tons of pictures!!) Haha!

ok. that's it. I am going to finish the upgrade soon. I just finished the helmet, just need to replace some riveted stuff and make a new belt.

You better!!! It was you who got me hooked on this site in the first place. I owe all my FISD career to Steve, so a big thanks to you brother!!!

I want to get real busy cutting vinyl very soon.

:trooper:

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Scott,

Elite decals arrived today.

:dance:

I think they are great and a real bonus. :D

Thanks for organising these treats for us.

Best Wishes,

Julian.

Scott, wanted to let you know that I received the decals today. They look awesome! One of those FISD decals will soon adorn the side of my armor tub. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I know I still have several of sets of swag to get out to many of you new Elites, and I promise I will be cutting a bunch out tomorrow night. Life has been crazy, and that is not an excuse, so I apologize to those of you who have been waiting a while longer than I would like.

Make sure to check your mailboxes next week!!!!

Got mine 3-4 weeks ago.... but i busted my knee and was bed riden until resently

THX SCOTT!!!!!

They rok!!!!