sekellas

Hello From Seattle and The Beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Hello all!

I'm finally getting around to posting, after kinda lurking for about 5/6 months.  

My name is Scott, and I am waiting on my TD armor by ATA.  I ordered it in roughly November/December and the wait time then was 8 months, which would make it around July/August for me to receive it.  

I'm from the Seattle Area and am working with my wife to get our TK's, and we will be part of Garrison Titan. 

We're looking forward to finally joining so we can troop, although we have already met some great members of the garrison out here, and we're looking forward as well to being at Celebration 7 next year in Anaheim.  

The costumes we have planned also include Tusken Raiders, and I am looking at Darth Nihilus as well. My wife wants to get a biker scout.

I look forward to chatting with you all and spending more time on the board as we work towards getting on with the 501st.

Best wishes, 

Scott K

Hello and welcome aboard. look forward to seeing a build thread soon :D

Greetings Scott (and Mrs. Scott), and welcome to the FISD!!!

Definitely some beautiful scenery to be in out there in the PNW. I loved it out there at JBLM.

Good luck!!

Hey Guys! Welcome! Seattle is beautiful..I have family from there.

Welcome to FISD, fellow Pacific Northwesterner!  

Hey Scott - welcome to FISD & Garrison Titan. Sorry I'm running a bit behind on these boards - work has been killer lately. I'll be your GML along with Toddo so do let us know when it's time to apply. Also, if you take pix of your build and post them here, it's a *perfect* way to get feedback as you build it and ensure that it's made to spec from the get go.

In our garrison nearly all TK's are EI and we have some Centurions, so you'll want to ensure you hit EI as you build it as a minimum. ATA is EI ready out of the box, so it's just making sure you build it that way. Also, we have some very good TK builders locally in the Seattle area in case you need in-person help. Armor parties are a great way to do this.

Lastly, feel free to start coming to troops as a handler. It's a great way to see how people put their TK's together in person (not everyone uses the same technique).

See you out there. Cheers :)

Paul