TK 70701 requesting ANH Stunt EIB status(AP) [376]

Hi, hopefully this application will come across a little easier to follow.

Jeff Leone

TK 70701

Oztrooper

Southern California Garrison

Armor Maker:         AP

Helmet Maker:        AP

Blaster Type:         THG Props

Optional

Height:                   5' 11"                                                    

Weight:                 180 lbs                                                      

Boots Maker:        TK Boots                                                    

Canvas Belt:         TKBelts (Rob)

Hand Plates Type: White Latex  (Sonnenschein)

Electronics:            Aker/IComm

Neck Seal Type:    Darman

Holster Maker:       TKBondservant (Vern)

Full Body

045SCGFront_zps74e6aae1.jpg065SCGBack_zps321b0fe0.jpg055SCGLH_zps94d10e4f.jpg050SCGRH_zps9db79fcb.jpga45344e1de7c412fb7af8ac0132625a0_zps3699

Armor Details

ec94444d-0db0-43ab-9af4-becd06775038_zps08Abd-KidneyRivets6_zpse6d3e768.jpg070SCGAction_zpsa4524fa1.jpg10CodRivet_zps64a89125.jpg11ButtSnaps_zps131e6c18.jpgIMG_2640_zps86720c2a.jpgSuitbuild006_zpsb859d6c6.jpg

Helmet Details

sttrooper011_zps74802778.jpg03EarRankBar-DaveMDecals_zpscbab0b14.jpgIMG_2636_zps8dd40529.jpgsttrooper014_zpsa9e9a3ad.jpgIMG_2637_zps6b9d2ffd.jpg02GreenLens-DaveMDecals-SskunkyMicTips_z

Blaster Details

032JeffsE11Blaster029_zps4d0a885e.jpg030JeffsE11Blaster020_zps09dbc0c2.jpg

Accessory Details

05NecksealbyDarman_zpsaac1e247.jpg018TDBack_zps7caad477.jpg17TDSize_zps8f27973b.jpgJeffsbeltbuild3_zps91abbc94.jpg040SCGHelmetoff_zpsdfe6acc4.jpg

This photo did not transfer properly originally so I uploaded it here.

10c4f043-5c2c-41c0-a67f-b932e6c7ab5b_zps

Last Action Shot

4b1da81a-88c2-435d-aedb-691e00545a13_zps

Any other photos needed for submission please let me know...

Thanks for your patience,

Jeff.

Edited by Oztrooper

It looks like one photo didn't load properly..I added it to the end...hopefully that is OK....

Edited by Oztrooper

Hey Ozzy! Thank you so much for your application for EIB! This is the way an application should look. Nice work! Let's look at your armor!

CRL Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. This is just one clean build! Nice attention to detail. Well done all around! with that, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to EIB!!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

I am pleased that I cannot find more things to comment on. Well done with that left side shim. That seam was nicely blended. 

Centurion Suggestions:

I am sure with all your details that we will be seeing a Centurion application from you soon. Present your photos with the Centurion guide as your format. 

Make sure you post a good shot of your forearm wrist opening to assure no return edge here. Make sure to have that male snap installed on the upper right side corner of the ab. Lastly, I would personally remove the paint on your crotch rivet. These were almost never seen painted.

Thanks very much..I have the photos ready for Centurion. Steve, the snap is there it us just covered by the chest plate so I'll include a different picture for centurion. I have no return edges on my forearms..they are snug around my hands and I wouldn't be able to get them on/off if there were edges !!! Thanks again everyone.... Centurion here I come !!!

Congratulations, and i gotta say that the THG Blasters look really wonderful! They're in rubber, so trooping proof, i think they give you the choice of the scope, they should ship internationally, and the accuracy is really high. They deserve more advertising :)

• 5 weeks later...

Your build turned out awesome, happy to have you in our garrison :D

The5thHorseman, we do ship internationally :D We have had success to the UK, Spain, Germany, Australia, Canada, Mexico and a couple others I can't remember. You know you want one >.>

• 1 year later...