Looking for an E-11 Blaster?

The Blasterpro Workshop, builder of Ohio's full size Speeder Bike replica, is raising funds for its next project, a full scale detention block. One of the many perks of donating at the 160+ level is a 501st approvable E-11 Blaster. There are only two slots left for this prize, so jump on it while you can. Kickstarter ends soon!  

All the blasters are now gone. Thanks, guys! We have met our kickstarter goal and this fall should see the unveiling of a new Detention Block at the Cincinnati Comic Expo. (Feel free to throw in some pocket change before the kickstarter closes...our goal was a conservative estimate for supplies, and I'm sure we'll spend more.)

Thanks again to all who contributed!

Engineer, if you are still looking for a blaster, contact Striker on this or the 501st board. He makes them. All of his blasters are approvable. I know because he built mine! 

We had one person back out of their commitment to buy a blaster, so there is one slot open for a converted Hasbro. If you are interested, you have less than 24 hours to visit  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/787507730/replica-detention-block-and-cells  and claim it...