Femtrooper suit arriving soon!

I am beyond excited after waiting almost a month. Which is a LONG time for me. I just got word that My Femtrooper suit will be arriving on my doorstep soon. I am happy to hear that as I leave soon for Star wars weekends at Disney world in a few days and have a few events I plan on taking my daughter to soon. I am hoping I have everything else I need here and ready to go. (still unhappy I have to wear Go-Go boots, where the love for the females with small feet? ) 

So what can I expect after it arrives. Do all suits arrive the same way and require work?  I cant tell you how excited I am  :peace: I might have waited a month for this but I have been wanting it for several years now. 

Best advice would be to look through the tutorials and build threads, you can find a lot of info there for the different armors and how they are build :D

roger, roger...I will try and look for som accurate boots for you...what is your budget?

Thank you! I looked a few places but had no luck. I'm not really sure on the budget. Obviously I want something good so I expect to pay for it, but I have no idea what the price range is on them.