Elastics

Hey everyone,

I've been doing some research as to where to get the elastics for my ata kit.  I purchased strapping  brackets from Mr. No Stripes and I'm trying to figure out the rest of the straps.  I know people are getting everything from strapworks but I don't know exactly what to get from there (size and length).

If anyone could help as to what to get from strapworks or if anyone knows where I can purchase elastics from anyone or anywhere else.  

Thank you

Found out last night from a helpful cashier at Joann Fabrics... There's a 50% off coupon on the Joann website that's good through May 3. I was buying snaps and elastic and her tip saved me a bunch of money! I was able to pull up the website and coupon on my iPhone, and she scanned the coupon code directly from my phone. LOL, must be my good looks and charm...

Found out last night from a helpful cashier at Joann Fabrics... There's a 50% off coupon on the Joann website that's good through May 3. I was buying snaps and elastic and her tip saved me a bunch of money! I was able to pull up the website and coupon on my iPhone, and she scanned the coupon code directly from my phone. LOL, must be my good looks and charm...

looks like I'm going to be heading to Joann fabrics on friday

Take a look at some of the Centurion submission threads and you will see how the stuff from the link above can be put together. You probably want some 1 inch, 2 inch and 3 inch black, plus 1 inch white and something for the shoulders. Closest I found was 1 1/2 inch white.

Take a look at some of the Centurion submission threads and you will see how the stuff from the link above can be put together. You probably want some 1 inch, 2 inch and 3 inch black, plus 1 inch white and something for the shoulders. Closest I found was 1 1/2 inch white.

ok awesome thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, I've learned that Joann fabrics have sales and coupons ALL the time. They're practically giving their stuff away. Those snaps get expensive at $7 per 7 snaps. $3.50 is a much better price!

If you know the size, you can buy snaps at eBay for like 30 snaps for the price of 10 at Joanne's. But they won't be dritz snaps, but I haven't ever really noticed a difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Dday