Trooperbay

Cooter

I'm not sure if this is the place for this, but anyone else having issues ordering from trooper bay? I placed an order on April 19th for a neck seal, frown screen and ear pinstriping. Now I know the neck seal takes a while but shouldent the screen and pinstriping still have shipped? I recieved a conformation of payment for my order and it said I would be emailed when my order shipped and in the past when I ordered from trooper bay my order shipped next day so on the 23rd I emailed them asking if anything was messed up with my order and I revived an email back from them on the 25th saying "what date did you order" which I immediately replied " my order was placed on April 19th" and I have still yet to receive anything in the mail or any emails from trooper bay

Custom parts like neck seals, belts and so on take longer to ship, I would think the whole order would be shipped at the same time unless you stated you wanted it shipped separately.

What they said. I ordered my neck seal, my clava, Helmet bage and a Shadow Trooper sweater from them. I'm now waiting for it to arive. which will probly be when its all ready to ship togethere. :smiley-sw013:

Edited by TK Droid

Well, you ordered them all at once, so they will be shipped all at once.. seeing as you placed the order all at once, you would have been discounted on shipping seeing as he would only be sending one package out as opposed to two, shipping is calculated on whichever is the higher price, weight or dimensions of the box.. I would obviously be dimensions since none of these items weigh hardly anything.... So, you would have needed to place them as separate orders and pay separate shipping.. I guess your options are to wait.. or cancel the whole order, and re-order them separately, or if you can get in contact with him, workout a deal where you pay him the extra shipping to have the other two items ship out immediately.

I have my 3rd order with Trooperbay in at the moment. Getting a Custom T shirt and Helmet Bag with a lead time of 3 + weeks. The last order was off the shelf stuff.... From date of Order to having it in my hand in New Zealand was 8 days.

Excellent service from Trooperbay!