THE GINO V2

Just want to put out..after months of nagging and begging...we can now say to everyone..i rottie will soon have in my hands the fabulous GINOv2 helmet molds.....dont ask for pics...thsts part of the deal...unless its pics of a real E11.......thats an inside joke......still can't belive it ..but it was nice to chat person to person with ya....sorry your batteries ran out in your hearing aids...not to bad for a 60 year old...byt for real..out in the open...thanks G

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations... I think. Certainly a fine set of moulds, no doubt. I just hope you didn't have to remortgage your house. ;)

Ā 

Now you're forcing me to rework my armour-tree, as if it wasn't cramped enough already. :P

Just want to put out..after months of nagging and begging...we can now say to everyone..i rottie will soon have in my hands the fabulous GINOv2 helmet molds.....

Ā 

Hope you had not sold your house for to get them. :D

Edited by Turrican

Hey Walt, looks like you're moving up in the world! Glad to see that some will be taking up the mantle of these helmets... maybe we will see a gino based mini tk helmet :D

walt and gino sitting under a tree, armor building for you and me!

Ā 

pics of a real e-11? ok how about one that was used on screen.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

now when do I get a box of cat hair!Ā  ( I already have the dog hair covered!)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Ya know whats funny,,,,of all the things gino has.....i got something he doesn't...not gonna say what...but if hes reading this i am sure its a one word answer......

The mini TK face was ruffly based off of a gino lid...i had asked him if i can and in a long email he said....sure

OoOo nice one Vern, thats a Bapty! ;)Ā Ā  I eventually want to make kits for this version. Just trying the figure out the best way to do the rear portion.

More specifically, it is Lee Malone's Bapty. Lee came over and posted the pictures himself.

Sorry guys i an a noob when it comes to the E11.Ant long drawn out storys behind the beast....ya know we have armor history but do we hsve blaster history?...

And oh ya...feel free to steal my thunder by changing the topic!

I love you guys!

Ā 

Sorry guys i an a noob when it comes to the E11.Ant long drawn out storys behind the beast....ya know we have armor history but do we hsve blaster history?...

And oh ya...feel free to steal my thunder by changing the topic!

I love you guys!

Why there is no blaster history is because there is none. No production used E-11 has ever been cast for general availability. At least to my knowledge. The few ones that are in private hands are sitting pretty where they are.

Ā 

Actually, now I remember the ESB E-11 that RS bought the moulds for, which is production made. So there's that one at least.

Hey Lou, when you say you are trying to work out the rear portion on a Bapty kit are you talking about the aluminum cylinder that they revitted on to the back to fill out the length since they were cut down for Tunisia law? Sorry, since I realized yesterday that one of the refrance photos I was using was a Bapty and that my build has become some sort of Bapty/ESB canon love child, I'm suddenly researching that gun a lot more and got a little excited when you mentioned you were working on a kit...

yep thats what i was talking about! i want it to have the seam there, but i need to figure out how to work in the thickness of a standard PVC pipe since that is what most people use for these. I have an idea that will most likely work, i just need to find a tube just slightly thinner O.D. than the PVC pipe :)

Edited by Darth Voorhees